Media Chris Weidman reacts to GSP retirement, Israel being over rated, Kelvin Gastelum & more

Weidman, get healthy and win a fucking fight. Also, I'll never get over Weidman GOAT posts from years back. 1-4 since USADA. That's still my boy, though.

Weidman is 1-4

Israel is 5-0

Somehow Israel is the one who is overrated.

Reporter could get it. Especially with that accent.

Weidman is 1-4

Israel is 5-0

Ppl here seem to think Isreal IS overrated. Which by definition, means he’s not, right? Also, IMO, Weidman is a tad underrated for his record.

Can anyone confirm is the chris is still his dad's boy?

Did he actually said "I fought 11 top-5 guys in a row"?

If it was the case, it wouldve been more like "I fought 11 top-11 guys in a row" <Lmaoo>

Ps. I know what he meant

israel hasnt beaten anyone in the top 5 and weidman has fought all the killers in the mw division
I shit on Weidman more than anybody but you can't deny the facts. Israel hasn't faced any of the dudes Weidman has lost to yet. Also if he beats Gastelum Weidman did it first, he also beat Silva first x2.

I never liked this bum. Hope he gets excited to bellator soon.

Weidman is so boring to listen to. Also, Cowboy won't wrestle with Conor.

Weidman is 1-4

Israel is 5-0

True but let's not kid ourselves. Israel fought nobody and the Chris fought murderer after murderer

Weidman is 1-4

Israel is 5-0

Lol all the guys who Weidman lost to would beat Palestine Adesanya, hes fought nothing but killers. He's lost to Rockhold (former champ), Romero (ranked #1), Jacare (ranked #3) and Mousasi (Bellator champ)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back