GSP already retired and came back, he will come back again

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
Remember after the Jonny Hendricks fight and he retired in the ring and then said there was some personal stuff going on that we never found out about?

gsp_face.0.png

Then he did come back and smoked Bisping!

4606C3CC00000578-5051047-Michael_Bisping_was_defeated_by_Georges_St_Pierre_via_rear_naked-m-20_1509858704983.jpg

I am sure he will come back again, this grand announcement is just a waste of time.

He's 37, going to be 38 this year. Doubt it.

There won't be another Bisping in a while, GSP won't ever come back.

Zero reason to hold a media event to announce his retirement when he's been retired for years now. This is his attempt to get the UFC to make the Khabib fight happen.

Remember after the Jonny Hendricks fight and he retired in the ring and then said there was some personal stuff going on that we never found out about?

gsp_face.0.png

4606C3CC00000578-5051047-Michael_Bisping_was_defeated_by_Georges_St_Pierre_via_rear_naked-m-20_1509858704983.jpg

I am sure he will come back again, this grand announcement is just a waste of time.
When exactly did he say he was retiring?

He always said he was taking a break away from the sport. Never said he was retiring.

Shit thread.

He never retired until today.

The people who say he was retired are the same people who say he was faking his medical issues after the 185 title win.

pure nonsense.

gsp_face.0.png

He didn't say he was retiring then, he said said he was taking some time off.

He never retired until today.

The people who say he was retired are the same people who say he was faking his medical issues after the 185 title win.

pure nonsense.

Why use the truth when a lie will do just fine. These clowns just make shit up and all of a sudden assholes are swearing on the Bible that so on and so forth is fact. GSP haters are a really pathetic group.

I remember what he said in great detail in the octagon after Juiced Johny lost to GSP. The word retire was never mentioned by GSP. And even at 217 Anik said that GSP was careful to never use the word “retired”.

No shit, Sherlock.

Zero reason to hold a media event to announce his retirement when he's been retired for years now. This is his attempt to get the UFC to make the Khabib fight happen.
THANK YOU.

Golly, you wouldve had a hoot in the other "Live streaming" threads. Many arguments about water being wet.

Perhaps youll get another shot at Nick Diazs retirement conference?

He's not even looking to fight Pac or Mayweather. HESPECT

this is a great move for GSP. he's openly stated he wants to fight khabib. khabib has agreed, but the UFC won't book it. GSP basically threw shade on dana white with this move. it officially lets everyone know why the khabib fight isn't happening.

i personally want to see it. i could see the new owners stepping in to make this fight happen. probably not, but the money this fight would bring in would be huge. GSP's retirement press conference and how much press it got just adds fuel to the fire for why this fight should take place.

pretty certain he said previously that he was NOT retiring and just needed some time away from fighting to sort life out.
GSP > goldfish memory

He never retired, he "took a break." Since they're not giving him Khabib, he's done.

He wasn't retired, he just took a break.

Now he is retiring, and I think that's a great move. The UFC treats it's athletes like peasants. GSP doesn't need the money, and he's already secured his legacy.

Not counting on it due to Dana still being a prick.

I wouldn't be prised if he wanted to slip back in to snag a new belt someday but Dana will beltblock him

gsp_face.0.png

He never retired, he said it’s hiatus and so said his manager. He went on a break. Now if he was a wrestler I wouldn’t believe him. Maybe if he get 10 million for Khabib, he will come back.

Back