Media GSP considers Khabib best fighter in the world.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

The UFC GOAT recognises greatness..
<mma4>

tenor.gif

Conor03.gif

What does he have to say about Woodley?

That probably means a rematch with Conor. Dana wants money first and for most and GSP isn't a realiable belt holder. I suspect the murmers we hear are Dana trying to move pawns to get a big rematch and I am sure he is praying Conor wins it.

Yah, Georges loves challenging himself against the best and taking on the most difficult opponents.

<YeahOKJen>

He's trying to force the UFC's hand, I hope they hold firm and don't give in.

Sad they should have given it to him, now one of the greatest retires.

It would have been great, one for the record books;) not these weird matches like e.g Cains last fight pfft.:oops:

Why doesn't he get back down on his knees again and beg Dana for the fight then?

Worked once before.

That probably means a rematch with Conor. Dana wants money first and for most and GSP isn't a realiable belt holder. I suspect the murmers we hear are Dana trying to move pawns to get a big rematch and I am sure he is praying Conor wins it.
Yah, this is what I have thought for a long time. Lots of social media jousting but the rematch is wanted and they will get it.

Do people really think UFC are going to let Khabib possibly lose to Tony, blow the Conor rematch, or the same with Conor Cowboy? Conor Khabib did like double the previous best PPV, and if this company will give Brawk at title shot, they sure as heck will give it to Conor.

Last edited:
He avoided Woodley like the plague. Fought a division up then wanted to fight a division down. GSP fought at 170 his whole career. Lol.

Bye Felicia. Boring ass wrestlefucker.

My favorite GSP memory is all the casuals wanting to watch his fights at the bar bc he was "undefeated" then seeing the look on their face when he lays on top of ppl for 5 rounds. They usually go play pool or do something else by the 3rd round.

I love GSP but it's horse shit. He needs it at 55

Yeah, he didn't take on number 1 contender year after year after year....

Yup ... Ultimate Fighter Matt Serra!!!!
No TDD Carlos Condit!!!!
No TDD Dan Hardy!!!
No TDD Nick Diaz over Hendricks!!!

Year after year ... the best of the best!

He says that cuz he knows he would beat him

He loses to Tyron though, probably

Yup ... Ultimate Fighter Matt Serra!!!!
No TDD Carlos Condit!!!!
No TDD Dan Hardy!!!
No TDD Nick Diaz over Hendricks!!!

Year after year ... the best of the best!

Lol. Try harder

Back