*Would you be upset if Colby Covington gets out of the UFC and retires from MMA?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Personally, not at all. Actually, i'll be more than ok with that. He has to be the most "fake hyped" by his own trash talk guy i've ever seen. I mean, his way far from Conor, Nate or whoever you could think about.

We've got plenty of wrestlers at WW. And Askren's talk is milles ahead. Colby and his amateurish striking won't be missed. Not at all.

Who?

TalkativeHiddenFox-max-1mb.gif

No. He’s not even that good.
Bye Felicia, ww is better without him

No. He'll be back.

Like a boomerang.

Don't like Covington's act, but he's a talented fighter, and I'd like to see as many of those as possible. Upset? No. Mildly disappointed? Yeah.

Are you really asking us if we'd be upset if Colby disappears forever? Seriously?

<JonesDXSuckIt><36>

a311af53d2063c7c69ca2a5c2c739913.jpg

Nobody cares.

Mixed bag for me, against my better judgement, he should just wait for Woodley to get to him. Woodley will run through Usman, than he'll deal with Colby.

Despite his whining he does make some good points, the UFC would rather fighters know how to promote themselves, and even though his way is contrived and controversial, he did manage to cultivate a hate following going into his potential bout with Woodley. Even with self promoting, Dana doesn't seem like he wants to play ball with Colby, he's a little too high on Usman that he's overlooking negotiating a decent pay that would get the fans the match up they want to see, Woodley vs Colby.

He might not be a needle mover, or even a draw, but he did do his part to build anticipation for the fight, so that he could hopefully cash out after getting smashed. I do feel once Woodley dispatches Marty, Dana will be open to talk, as he'll have no other option.

Nope
I think he’s retarded a sideshow and blemishes mma with his imbecile shtick

Anyone saying no isn't a real MMA fan

I want to see the best fight the best. Colby became interim champ with wins over top contenders. Why is he sidelined?

Don't like Covington's act, but he's a talented fighter, and I'd like to see as many of those as possible. Upset? No. Mildly disappointed? Yeah.

¿Talented fighter? I would call him a strong, competitive and skilled wrestler. Not sure if that makes him a talented fighter.

Upset is such a strong word.

He caught my attention against Maia and after RDA I wanted to see how far he can go.

If you don't waste your time on his persona he's a solid fighter, the quality of his wins lately is on par with Woodley's. He lacks power and a KO punch, but he's not a big weight cutter so I give him a pass.

Not upset but a little disappointed because besides all the extra stuff outside the cage, I do feel he is talented. No matter whether I'm a fan or not I enjoy watching and knowing the best are competing.

Problem is he'd go around and dryhump C-level-competition outside the UFC or claim WW's ducked him in the UFC (if he retires) so yeah, he needs to get his ass whooped before he goes anywhere.

Id be upset because hes a very very good fighter and in his prime.
Once Marty gets wrecked Dana will act like covington is his boy again. he needs someone to beat woodley

Back