GSP Press Conference at the Bell Centre

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously, the UFC isn't paying for GSP's press conference tomorrow.

So GSP, his sponsors and whoever else is involved are paying to rent out the Bell Centre to let the fans know the GOAT is retiring.

Pretty boss move imo.

gallery_hero_2f363f15-8374-4e17-9b9b-8b70eca9893a.jpg

DOop4inX4AAqS9U.jpg

It's also a pretty nice fuck you to the UFC for disrespecting a legend who has brought them into the mainstream and carried them for the most part of 6-7 years.

This will be a unique press conference which will be on Georges terms. So i'm looking forward to GSP shining a lot of light on certain things we may have never heard before and maybe even throwing Pink Goof and the UFC under the bus for a lot of their shitty practices and disrespect towards him.

Looking forward to this.

Can't believe we are missing on the Khabib fight.

Dana is a disgrace in the way he has treated the GOAT.

I suspect GSP will keep the event classy... in terms of his legacy, I highly doubt he is going to take the opportunity of his retirement to air dirty laundry regarding the promotion or the promoter. There will most likely a discussion about not getting the Khabib fight, but I would be shocked if it goes much past innuendo.

I'd be thrilled if he smeared tf outta dana and the UFC but betting ona GSP event being exciting is a tough sell

<GSPWoah>

“Carried them” that’s laughable.

While Gsp was turning fans away with his snoozefests, Anderson was the one doing the carrying.

I'm hoping its a surprise conference to say he's fighting Khabib, then retiring. He will be the undeniable GOAT if he retires as the champ-champ-champ

dat guy he yuuuge in canada, all class

all ufc has left is druggies, ig influencers and twitter twits

Do you think he'll bring up aliens?
Possibly

<Dana05>

Seriously though, I'm not 100% sure if it was on the last Joe Rogan podcast or in another recent interview but I remember him saying that there where a lot of things that he couldn't talk about. He said he would reveal everything in a few years once he's retired . It included reasons why he had to step away from the octogon I believe.

I doubt it has anything to do with aliens lol but it might be some behind the scenes shit with the UFC or could be something else.

Last edited:
Wow, GSP must've hired a PR team to invade Sherdog.

Tell him to go fight at MW, he cut the line there when it was more competitive, and now he wants to do it again here, just so he can say he held 3 different belts. He can go face Conor in a non-title bout.

So I’m watching the 94 main card. I got viet food delivered. Guida just easily beat Diaz 29-28. Some blind judge tried to gift Nate a win.

Nope. Diaz goes from 5-0 in the UFC to 5-1. The Carpenter was the overwhelming crowd favourite and did them proud.

Back soon...

While Gsp was turning fans away with his snoozefests, Anderson was the one doing the carrying.
You should post a list of how many PPVs Anderson's fights sold compared to GSP's but I obviously don't expect you to do so.

Both sold ppv's but didn't GSP always sell a lot more?

He was the bigger star for sure.

Obviously, the UFC isn't paying for GSP's press conference tomorrow.

So GSP, his sponsors and whoever else is involved are paying to rent out the Bell Centre to let the fans know the GOAT is retiring.

Pretty boss move imo.

gallery_hero_2f363f15-8374-4e17-9b9b-8b70eca9893a.jpg

DOop4inX4AAqS9U.jpg

It's also a pretty nice fuck you to the UFC for disrespecting a legend who has brought them into the mainstream and carried them for the most part of 6-7 years.

This will be a unique press conference which will be on Georges terms. So i'm looking forward to GSP shining a lot of light on certain things we may have never heard before and maybe even throwing Pink Goof and the UFC under the bus for a lot of their shitty practices and disrespect towards him.

Looking forward to this.
will lol if he uses this to announce a boxing match with Khabib and bypassing the Big Bald Goof.

Can't believe we are missing on the Khabib fight.

Dana is a disgrace in the way he has treated the GOAT.
You do t even know what happened!! Could be GSP asking for $50miion or anything really. And it’s a smart business move for the Ufc not to let a non active fighter come beat their champs and then just leave when it’s iver. Fuck all that. Not a smart play for the long term. If he wants to come back they probably want to make sure he’s going to defend if he wins, which he probably doesn’t want to agree to. That’s just a theory. Much like yours.

You should post a list of how many PPVs Anderson's fights sold compared to GSP's but I obviously don't expect you to do so.

Both sold ppv's but didn't GSP always sell a lot more?

He was the bigger star for sure.

1- Gsp cards were almost always stacked, they had to be.
2- A lot of the people tuning in did so in hopes of seeing him lose, similar to Mayweather.
3- Canada behind him.
4- He’s White and speaks English.

Anderson is Black, foreign and didn’t speak English yet his numbers were not far off from Gsp’s and he rarely had the quality supporting cast that Georges did.

When new viewers tuned in and saw a Gsp fight, they changed the channel before the fight was even over.

When new viewers tuned in and saw Anderson, they became fans of the sport.

1- Gsp cards were almost always stacked, they had to be.
2- A lot of the people tuning in did so in hopes of seeing him lose, similar to Mayweather.
3- Canada behind him.
4- He’s White and speaks English.

Anderson is Black, foreign and didn’t speak English yet his numbers were not far off from Gsp’s and he rarely had the quality supporting cast that Georges did.

When new viewers tuned in and saw a Gsp fight, they changed the channel before the fight was even over.

When new viewers tuned in and saw Anderson, they became fans of the sport.
Numbers don't lie.

I still haven't seen you post any numbers or actual facts.

The only thing I see is the personal opinion of a delusional Sherdogger.

Back