Media GSP's Response To Khabib's Callout

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

"These decisions aren't up to us"

Dana-White-Smirk.jpg

The bald goof better not screw us out of this fight.

Fuck Dana white. Khabib vs GSP, does a million + PPV. Pretty baffling if Dana is blocking it, from a business standpoint..

Fuck this fight. The only fight I want to see Khabib in is against Tony. After that, then Khabib can have his fight with GSP.

I'm glad this fight isn't happening. Maybe by some miracle they can move on and book Khabib Tony.

The bald goof better not screw us out of this fight.
No one wants this fight @Mysterio alt. Khabib already holding up the division cause he cant uphold his religious beliefs and not assault someone. Now he wants to have the division wait long while he has a pointless match with a retired WW. Plenty of LWs in line for that title.

If it was Conor trying to fight GSP you'd cry about how Conor is ducking Tony and the other LWs.

I wonder what your next names gonna be after mods ban you again.

This is all a big trick. GSP is going to announce a fight tomorrow.

Fuck Dana white. Khabib vs GSP, does a million + PPV. Pretty baffling if Dana is blocking it, from a business standpoint..

It took 2 years to negoiate his last return. Freddie Roach had to eventually step in and get it done.

This fight WILL / WOULD happen if both parties want it. Spam call outs through social media and interviews. WME will eventually cave if the outcry is loud enough. It would be a blunder not to make this fight.

Doesn’t sound like GSP is overly interested tho.

so hyped

Khabib
220px-Khabib_Nurmagomedov_2.png

vs GSP!!!!!

Screen-Shot-2015-11-30-at-12.54.07-PM.png

There is a high probability that Khabib gets his faced jabbed in all night and loses the title. It seems like GSP would retire or vacate the title after a win. I think that’s what p*ssed the UFC brass off after the Bisping fight!

Simple ... from a business standpoint ... GSP is unreliable.

He promised to defend the MW title and didn't just as everyone with half a brain knew he wasn't.
Never gave Hendricks his deserved rematch.
Didn't come back sooner to UFC despite having USADA on for a few years until the perfect risk/reward match up came in Bisping.

He won't fight Woodley, won't fight Romero, won't fight Whitaker but is ok fighting Maia, Askren or Khabib (grapplers with suspect striking) or Conor (striker with known bad cardio and grappling).

See a pattern?

Stylistically favorable match ups so that he can do one solid PPV and then leave and again not be reliable to fight the next challenger.

GSP is not Conor ... his PPV won't do 2 million ... 700-1 million tops and can effectively kill the hype of your potential LONG TERM star in Khabib.

Back