Kavanagh is the real snake in the Grass

EXOICHO

PRIDE
@Black
Reaction score
Conor stayed with him even though literally everybody knows SBG is a mid tier (at best) MMA gym.. Conor did it for loyalty, love and respect and to develop his own nations MMA scene

And now Kavanagh, an Edmond-level coach, is betraying him by saying he'll only coach him for very specific matchups.

Ironic that Conor tried to save Urijah from the snake, but couldn't save himself.

Conor stayed with him even though literally everybody knows SBG is a mid tier (at best) MMA gym.. Conor did it for loyalty, love and respect and to develop his own nations MMA scene

And now Kavanagh, an Edmond-level coach, is betraying him by saying he'll only coach him for very specific matchups.

Ironic that Conor tried to save Urijah from the snake, but couldn't save himself.

wfwtf.gif

I think Conor changing up teams at this point will be bad for him ultimately.

I dont understand why ppl give coach kavanaugh such a hard time. He seems like a really nice person.
Theres nothing edmund about him. Mma fans have unrealistic expectations that everyone under him should be as successful as conor.

The fact Conor became a double champ with his second best partner being Artem Lobov is hilarious, Gunnar must of been carrying hard

Conor is a retired millionaire don’t expect him to win a ufc fight ever again unless it’s a tomato can.

He never said 'specific match ups.' he is saying if it is done in a 'specific way'

Implying that there will be no Proper 12, cocaine bullshit like back in the old days in McGregor's rise in 145lb. Why is that so much to ask? I'd say perfectly reasonable for a coach to ask his fighter.

Whether Kavanaugh is the right coach to coach the skills necessary to fend off Khabib is another question. But snake? Just about the opposite.

No he literally said he'd only coach him for a Nate rematch or a khabib rematch

Kavanaugh should shut up and give his golden ticket whatever he wants. If he loses Conor, probably be the last you ever hear of him.

I dont understand why ppl give coach kavanaugh such a hard time. He seems like a really nice person.
Theres nothing edmund about him. Mma fans have unrealistic expectations that everyone under him should be as successful as conor.
they just hate him because he's conors coach

Just no...

I think Conor changing up teams at this point will be bad for him ultimately.

I don't. Firas isn't wrong in saying that while Holloway has evolved tremulously over the years, Conor has stayed the same southpaw, killer left, right uppercut fighter. The framework for beating Conor is mostly understood by the rest of the division, and his career has peaked unless he can switch things up.

Seems to me that money/fame changed Conor and he started to party more than he trained. Kavanagh doesn't want to watch Conor get his ass beat knowing that it is a result of the neglected training. Kavanagh, whether you like him or not, seems to be the same dude he's always been. Conor is the one who changed. That's my takeaway anyhow.

Yea, take the blame off Conor. The one who did a complete 180 after fame hit.

Conor turned his back on his team and his wife and kid...for what, cheap whores, piss whiskey and fleeing dollars

He's the real snake in the grass

Back