GSP Ducks Again Wholesale

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Couldnt get a fight with a smaller guy or find another jobber like Mike Bisping so he decides to Duck Wholesale. this is Costco sized ducking.

if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

There is no big money behind Khabib in terms of fight contracts. At least Conor only rented the Lambo and everything else is real.

GSP wants to make history and try and become the first three division champ. It would be a perfect end to his career. Big payday. If he can't get that chance than he doesn't want to fight anymore. He has nothing left to prove.

Nothing wrong retiring as the GOAT.

No matter what GSP does or doesn't do, his haters will always continue crying, trying desperately to diminish him.

He is the one true GOAT. Deal with it.

Couldnt get a fight with a smaller guy or find another jobber like Mike Bisping so he decides to Duck Wholesale. this is Costco sized ducking.

So you are saying GSP is ducking because the UFC refused to pay him what he is worth? He wanted to fight Khabib but they couldn't come to terms.

GSP is the biggest draw in the UFC other than Conor (Who only fights every two years).

A fight with Khabib would do north of 1 million PPV buys easily.

Maybe tops draws should just fight for free? That way by your definition they wouldn't be ducking anyone.

GSP doesn't owe anyone shit. He's paid his dues and is a GOAT of the sport. If he wants to fight for legacy/money I don't see what's wrong with it. Notice it's Woodley asking to be picked to fight GSP cos he knows the money/legacy implications of that fight - even he understands the position

Je me souviens.
michael-bisping-luke-rockhold-ufc-199.jpg

Haters going scorched earth today, good day to be on Sherdog lol.
tenor.gif

Very informative post. Would skim again.

There is no big money behind Khabib in terms of fight contracts. At least Conor only rented the Lambo and everything else is real.
How can everything else be real when Conor himself isn't even real?

GSP wants to make history and try and become the first three division champ. It would be a perfect end to his career. Big payday. If he can't get that chance than he doesn't want to fight anymore. He has nothing left to prove.

/Thread

It's hollow though because he's dropping down to get it. I don't get how TJ gets so much criticism for wanting to drop down, but not GSP. 3 belts will only be impressive if you're going up the entire time.

Everyone people want GSP to fight are ranked higher than GSP. How in the world is it called ducking when you're not fighting someone ranked higher than you? By that logic, the WW champ of our local MMA circuit is ducking Woodley.

Ducking is when a higher ranked guy, and usually it means just the champ, is refusing to give a fight to a lower ranked guy who wants to go up in rank. Beating GSP won't increase anyone's rank at this point. Look at the UFC rankings if you doubt this.

GSP is an old guy who only came back for the money, and in his fight against Bipsing looked like he barely trained in four years of retirement. He should have stayed retired in the first place, and its a good thing that he wants to retire now. Don't get me wrong, he was great in his prime, but he's not even top ten in WW now.

GSP full on ducking MMA.

Biggest duck in MMA history.

I’m a Gsp hater ... but if a rich and successful dude wants to retire with some brain cells .... I can’t fault him

Back