Cain's best win outside of JDS twice?

Felya

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Old Nog? 5-3 career Brock Lesnar?

What do you guys think?

Cain's biggest win is that he didnt die on sunday.

But...but...but...They told me he's the greatest HW ever?!!

His best and most notable win is against a recovering from diverticulitis Lesnar.

Here we go with how Cain or JDS or Reem or BF or Nog or Fedor or Stipe hasn't ever fought anybody.

Hard to tell, it's between Lesnar and BigFoot
the way he manhandle Brock was a thing of beauty but BigFoot seems to be a harder fight and he took it with ease

Its the eye test.

You'd be an idiot not to see that Prime Cain with the cardio, grinding style wrestling and sick boxing wasnt gonna murk 95% of all HWs ever on any given night.

That dirty boxing and GnP, jesus. Prime Cain is scary.

Its the eye test.

You'd be an idiot not to see that Prime Cain with the cardio, grinding style wrestling and sick boxing wasnt gonna murk 95% of all HWs ever on any given night.

That dirty boxing and GnP, jesus. Prime Cain is scary.
So the other 5% of the HW's are Fedor, prime Nog, prime Mirko, Werdum and Stipe? Okaj

I think the Brock win.

But award for Aztec sacrifice was that Big Foot fight lol.

Hard to tell, it's between Lesnar and BigFoot
the way he manhandle Brock was a thing of beauty but BigFoot seems to be a harder fight and he took it with ease

Bigfoot a harder fight ?

The fuck outta here , prime Lesnar makes mincemeat out of slowfoot Easter Island face.

A diverticulitis suffering, straight off the hospital bed Lesnar is his best win. If anyone really take Bigfoot seriously let me remind you Arlovski, Fat Fuck Frank Mir, Samoan Artem and Struve all finished him in the first

Back