How much longer does 125 have?

ferrisjso

"Melodramatic" Historian
@Gold
Reaction score
125's prolly doomed but how much longer does it have? How many more title fights do we see? Is Joe B or Forminga getting their shot? Seems if the UFC is going to kill the division they are doing the slow phase out route(cutting losers, keeping winners and/or moving them to 135 if they are large enough). Which means two guys are in line for a title shot and at least one should end up getting it before the division runs out of people.

Am a 125 fan and Cjuedo/Joe B and Cjuedo/Silva are fights I want to see before the most action packed division the UFC has ever had dies. Joe B's done a lot for the UFC, he was the expected champ for this division not MM(if Joe B was champ things might have went different) and deserves a shot to fight the champ.

What do you think.

Strip TJ and make Cejudo champ to defend against Morales

Well they have one single fight booked in that division. So I'm gonna assume as soon as Cejudo loses the belt or moves to 135. The division is already closed basically.

Cejudo is prob the last Flyweight champ. Once they remove 125 division, they should make Cejudo vs Dillashaw 2 for the Bantamweight title.

If the UFC end the 125 division and cut Benavidez, what happens with Megan Olivi? Will she quit? I hope not, shes really hot.

i dont think they should cut 125. it has a lot of room for growth in China, India and SE Asia in the future.

i dont think they should cut 125. it has a lot of room for growth in China, India and SE Asia in the future.

I still have a decent hope they keep it around just as a title that's defended like women's 145 to keep the possibility open. Moraga and D Ortiz don't exactly kill that theory, just bad enough to not kill ALL my hope, the UFC has also brought back every division they've ever killed. If Joe B or Forminga go down, the 125 belt is officially dead. Even then though, it's one bad night away from going away just like women's 145 might be gone cause Cyborg lost. At least women's 145 was an imaginary division with no one's employment except Cyborg's(who'll be fine no matter what)on the line.

The meaning of life is to live. It is a simple answer and is so appropriate in that the complex interactions and causal reactions that make up our existence are summed up in something that is both so simple and very difficult to quantify.

The meaning of life is to live. It is a simple answer and is so appropriate in that the complex interactions and causal reactions that make up our existence are summed up in something that is both so simple and very difficult to quantify.

What are you on? TELL ME!

What are you on? TELL ME!
Life has different definition in the eyes of different people. ... For many life is all about love. For a few, life is all about religious practices. For philosopher like Aristotle life is about happiness: "Happiness is the meaningand the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence

Life has different definition in the eyes of different people. ... For many life is all about love. For a few, life is all about religious practices. For philosopher like Aristotle life is about happiness: "Happiness is the meaningand the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence

WHAT ARE YOU ON! DETAILS!

Back