Velasquez vs Ngannou 2 & 3

giantveggie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Last time Velasquez was finished this quick....
10_dossantos_vs_velasquez_006.jpg

He came back and put on a very dominant performance in the rematch

hi-res-7768796_crop_exact.jpg

And then in the rubber match, he continued that dominance...

cain-166-1.jpg

So Velasquez vs Ngannou 2 & 3.... who you got?

i'd favor ngannou every single time lol, cain is only gonna get worse from here imo but i hope he proves me wrong somehow.

Just no. lol. Ngannou would wreck Cain with ease.

Maybe prime Cain would have a better chance but for now its all over. Cain imo is done. He should let DC avenge him at least.

i'd favor ngannou every single time lol, cain is only gonna get worse from here imo but i hope he proves me wrong somehow.
He's prove me wrong if he can manage to fight again. Two more years of knee rehab and I'll be uninterested in his return, more than I already was.

Prime Cain would absolutely maul Ngannou with hilarious ease

Ngannou KO's current Cain again though

Cain looked like a guy doing his first sparring class and a kickboxing school. Throwing shitty high kicks with no set up and horrible positioning. Putting his head down and swinging wildly i. The exchange.

I wish I hadn’t seen the first one.

He beat a much better boxer and wrestler than Ngannou (JDS) twice
cain is a very average boxer, even for MMA.

im just confused by the confident assertion because theres no way to know and absolutely nothing was shown to us on sunday that makes you think cain could have ever easily beat him.

cain is a very average boxer, even for MMA.

im just confused by the confident assertion because theres no way to know and absolutely nothing was shown to us on sunday that makes you think cain could have ever easily beat him.
"There's nothing shown to us in Stipe's fight with Struve that showed me that Stipe would win a rematch" - your logic

And Stipe was far closer to his prime in that fight than Cain was vs Ngannou

Wasn't this same topic made a few hours ago?

1. TIME. WEAR AND TEAR. AGE
2. JDS and Ngannou are very different fighters

"There's nothing shown to us in Stipe's fight with Struve that showed me that Stipe would win a rematch" - your logic

And Stipe was far closer to his prime in that fight than Cain was vs Ngannou
i disagree though, stipe showed a lot in that struve fight and squandered more than one opportunity to go for the kill

regardless, im just not sure how you can be so confident that cain could have ever easily beat francis. its a terrible match up for him. people think in such strict terms when it comes to mma. hes a tall, scary striker with not much ground game so he must be easy fight for cain, since cain has beat that type of fighter. there are many more details and variables involved. it isnt so cut and dry.

i disagree though, stipe showed a lot in that struve fight and squandered more than one opportunity to go for the kill

regardless, im just not sure how you can be so confident that cain could have ever easily beat francis. its a terrible match up for him. people think in such strict terms when it comes to mma. hes a tall, scary striker with not much ground game so he must be easy fight for cain, since cain has beat that type of fighter. there are many more details and variables involved. it isnt so cut and dry.
Ok fair enough

Wrong. Velasquez was never finished that quickly.

Back