Yet another angle of Cain being “KO’d”

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

So KO’d you can clearly see him fully conscious when his knee gives out and winces in pain...

On a serious note, going by this replay I think his left knee gives out when he plants his weight awkwardly on the left leg to attempting the initial clinch/single, you can see it fully give out and buckles later against the cage.

Cain said " he didnt even touch me" thats fuckin "they stopped it because of a cut" level cringe

That is hardly another angle

rofl

Cain got hit so hard he thought he was Van Damme in that volvo commercial

How is this another new angle. We have seen this plenty of times on the replays

That is hardly another angle

rofl

Perhaps. I appreciate the sequence being slowed so we can see the grappling exchange.

I didn’t previously notice him shifting his body weight to that same left leg during the initial single attempt. That knee was compromised.

So KO’d you can clearly see him fully conscious when his knee gives out and winces in pain...

On a serious note, going by this replay I think his left knee gives out when he plants his weight awkwardly on the left leg to attempting the initial clinch/single, you can see it fully give out and buckles later against the cage.

Flash ko’d twice. Props to Cain for waking up quickly but he was bodied .

Yep, he never took any serious damage from Francis. He clearly was in pain from the knee especially before he hits the mat you can suddenly see the pain in his facial expression.

When Cain dove for a takedown, he hit his head pretty hard on Ngannou's hip. Ngannou also hit him with a right hook that dropped him.

Cain wasn't ko'd, but he got whacked pretty hard. And when he fell to the ground after Ngannou's right hook, he blew his knee.

/thread

Cain said " he didnt even touch me" thats fuckin "they stopped it because of a cut" level cringe
he got hit clean once - which is the short hook and it didn't seem to phase him
his knee gave up and its obvious

He got KO’d clear as day Bahahahahahahaha Brasilwand lies about training and he is trying to diminish Ngannous KO.

Cain had nothing for him and got destroyed. Make more excuses fpr your fragile little hero.

Your thread sucks, and you still don't train at ATT.

Why the hostility? Are you out of shape? Maybe you should train to relieve some of that pent up stress you seem to have lol.

I have nothing to prove but I don’t mind providing any creds... but since it’s so important to you why don’t you sweeten the pot?

{<jimmies}

If you break your foot while fighting a bear and that bear eats you -you dont get to say "well he only won cause i broke my foot"
Cain lost//

Realistically, does it even matter? Whether he got knocked out by a short punch that didn’t seem to have a ton on it or his body simply won’t hold up for an entire fight, he lost and he just isn’t physically capable of competing at a high level any more. It sucks for fans of his because skill-wise it seems like he could have really been something special but he just never had the durability to stay healthy and prove it

Glad TS made this troll thread so that we can see who the real marks are.

Back