Jones must be pissed

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DC is ahead of him in the Pound for Pound list. A guy he DOMINATED twice. His arch nemesis. Sits ABOVE him in the rankings and I'm sure he is picturing DC with a smirk on his face.

Anthony Smith is in big trouble.

Last edited:
Maybe jones being angry may be good for Anthony. More chance of him being reckless

Literally who cares about ufcs trash rankings

Jones didn’t dominate him twice
He beat him once then the second was a no contest. The one NC on his record doesn’t lie.
DC also took belts in the division above so not too surprising

That's what happens when you are a steroid cheat and hardly fight.

Doesn't matter what the list says, among active fighters hes the GOAT.

Obviously BJ is first with Jon second.

Must be pulsing with rage.

Who gives a fuck about p4p rankings...

DJ was number 1 for a long time and nobody gave a fuuck about it... He was still making less money than an average HW

Jon shouldn’t even be on the pound for pounds list, he’s never moved up to HW.

I would take a few notches down in the P4P rankings if I had this on camera

giphy.gif

nobody puts any weight into the ufc rankings, p4p list or who's deserving of title shots.
<DisgustingHHH>

Jones goes down as the better fighter all time easily, as long as he keeps his shit together.

Thought this thread was gonna be how he was pissed that Cain lost, which fizzled out their potential fight if Jon moved up to HW. Was gonna say let's see Jones/Ngannou then.

Jones could always man up and try and be a double champion if he wants to move up p4p ...
<DC-Champ>

DC is ahead of him in the Pound for Pound list. A guy he DOMINATED twice. His arch nemesis. Sits ABOVE him in the rankings and I'm sure he is picturing DC with a smirk on his face.

Anthony Smith is in big trouble.

no he not pissed cause the ufc allows him to cheat and be there champ so he fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back