If Cain isnt injured

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He needs to fight again asap and try and stay relevant. He ain't getting any younger. If he doesn't receive a medical suspension he needs to get back in mix stat.

Otherwise he might as well retire

Isn’t injured ? Fight as soon as possible ? Cain ?
<{cruzshake}>

If he isn't injured and didn't get ktfo

He should be back in June

I reckon he will be back for UFC 300

If hes mir injured there goes his excuse for getting blasted

Unfortunately I think Cain is done. I thought he was going to win last night but his freak accident tells me he just needs to call it a career.

Non injured Cain..?

giphy.gif

All the trained medical professionals on this site already diagnosed him with a "blown out knee". Didn't you hear? His knee ligaments were completely torn just before Ngannou grazed him lightly. It was a major injury. No, really!

Best case scenario.

We should know more after a short brake and that knee checked.

Maybe he gets on the next DC card and they both do their camps like old times.

He needs to fight again asap and try and stay relevant. He ain't getting any younger. If he doesn't receive a medical suspension he needs to get back in mix stat.

Otherwise he might as well retire
He Will never win another fight again, he was destroyed and the nightmare took his soul

Isn't injured? his knee gave out live on ESPN.

He can still destroy a lot of hws .... His krptonite will always be heavy hitters ... He can't take a shot .... I'd still pick him to beat someone like Stipe though , because Stipe doesn't gave that one punch power .

Would be nice to hear an official update on this knee? In legit sports we’d have known an hour after the injury.

He is still a young buck, give him 10 more years to hit his prime. Him and Erick Silva are gonna be beasts when they hit their prime.

LOL even if his knee is fine he'll be injured soon enough. He simply cant stay healthy to be a 3-4 month fighter.

Did you see the way he kicked even before the knock down? He’s way off, uncoordinated as fuck, like a car out of alignment . He’s never the same any more

Back