War Frankie

SKSer45

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
For coming back to MMA after getting in a horrific accident that broke his femur bone and ripping his knee. Yet, still being able to stay active and not become a glass jar like Cain. Re-capturing the belt (post accident).

Although Mir's chin is gone now he still goes out there and bangs and goes out on his shield.

GOAT GIF

giphy.gif

Impressive indeed but that still doesn't take anything away from Cain. Some people are just injury prone man. It's so unfortunate and sad to see the most talented HW the UFC has ever had never be able to reach his full potential due to injuries. War Cain still though!!!

Impressive indeed but that still doesn't take anything away from Cain. Some people are just injury prone man. It's so unfortunate and sad to see the most talented HW the UFC has ever had never be able to reach his full potential due to injuries. War Cain still though!!!

Injury prone or shitty camp? Hell in three years I've fought 4 times as a licensed boxer and we're almost the same age. I've had surgery on my face, MCL, and shoulder. Yet I can still last 37 seconds in ring.

Needs to drink milk or something. It's actually embarrassing.

I thought this was a thread on Frankie Edgar. So, as mentioned, not just a fail, but, epic fail.

Frank knows the details of intricacies of maneuvers with femur bones and knees. If only he shared his knowledge with the world instead of keeping it to himself.

Injury prone or shitty camp? Hell in three years I've fought 4 times as a licensed boxer and we're almost the same age. I've had surgery on my face, MCL, and shoulder. Yet I can still last 37 seconds in ring.

Needs to drink milk or something. It's actually embarrassing.

It sure is dude. I def agree that his stubborn ways of training were/are his gift and his curse.

It sure is dude. I def agree that his stubborn ways of training were/are his gift and his curse.

Yup. Gotta adjust to your body and your age. Clearly he didn't and that's why he can't even make out the first minute. I do believe that's a trainer/training camp issues as well.

Back