Listen man sambo is serious...about Cain!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
No joke there is relativity involved. The training culture is surrounded with Japanese ingenuity and soviet science. Every martial arts style comes with a training culture.

You have khabib and gokor chivichiyan who are undefeated and you had karo parisyan and Manny who were UFC fighter with a hobbiest attitude as oppose to a professional one thanks to the effectivess of judo sambo and exercise selections accompanied with the art.

This brings us to Cain. He had great potential but now his legacy is a cautionary tale than a successful one.

What sambo got to do with Cain and this topic at all? If you train sambo you got auto legacy? What's your point.

Cain grinded a little too much. Notice how his kicks looked more technical last night. Too little too late.

soviet science
dxOlPa.gif

What sambo got to do with Cain and this topic at all? If you train sambo you got auto legacy? What's your point.

That the mma culture is run on gimmicks and not efficiency. That mma has piss poor trainers who have shown to deceive the champions with false claims of prosperity.

That the mma culture is run on gimmicks and not efficiency. That mma has piss poor trainers who have shown to deceive the champions with false claims of prosperity.
You used one fighter to generalize an entire group of martial artists.

Racist.

Sambo was invented by Jimbo

It was a joke, bud......

My bad I have been thrusted in the passion and pride of sambo which has made me over the top.

I just did some crazy judo sambo throw to leg lock like prime Ken shamrock and karo parisyan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back