Renan Barao went 2-6 after TJ Dillashaw

MyFist

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Wow, this guy was supposed to be unbeatable before TJ.
Since then, he never look good.

Then guess what? TJ Dillshaw got KO by a 125 pounds Cejudo haha.

The two best 135 pounds both just gone down the drain just like that.

Wow, this guy was supposed to be unbeatable before TJ.
Since then, he never look good.

Then guess what? TJ Dillshaw got KO by a 125 pounds Cejudo haha.

The two best 135 pounds both just gone down the drain just like that.
Basically, everyone sucks, right TS?

Basically, everyone sucks, right TS?
Not everyone suck, just Barao and TJ.

Revengeful Cain would TOOL Francis in a rematch. I feel bad for Cain, he was a destruction back then, after all the injuries and 2 1/2 years layoff, he is not the same and he is old now too, 36 and soon old and retire.

I always thought he was kinda grossly overrated, but I had no idea he'd fall THIS badly.

I really think he's just another guy who got washed over when the UFC talent level upgraded.

BW talent at the time was pretty pathetic. It was basically Cruz who was always hurt and Barao then a HUGE drop off. TJ started the next generation of BWs who are really good.

It’s almost as if fighters age and their bodies deteriorate over time and fights.

Revengeful Cain would TOOL Francis in a rematch. I feel bad for Cain, he was a destruction back then, after all the injuries and 2 1/2 years layoff, he is not the same and he is old now too, 36 and soon old and retire.
Cain is about as good as Barao from what I saw. I guess your opinion on who sucks and who doesn't mostly rests on whether or not you are a fan of said fighter.....

TJ sucks?
TJ is one the greatest fighters to ever compete in the UFC.

Back