Cain vs Francis II

TEXASMOJO

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What are the chances cain comes back and beats francis like he did to JDS. Seems like its not a good idea to let cain do opening main events on new network deals. First Fox now ESPN..

Not good Cain will be out the rest of the year after his next surgery, just guessing lol the way he fell on his knee didn’t look too nice.

He won't, those days are over, they've been over. Just enjoy the good old days of Cain.

no, fuck off. cain needs to RETIRE

Cain is done man this is a fucking joke. The guy never fights and always needs years off. Just got to call it a day if your knee is blowing out within 20 seconds.

Cain will be watching Ngannou's next fight like this..

B0g3KVpCMAIgK4z.jpg

cain has one gear and with his injuries, he can't put in work like that. he was way too aggressive against ngannou and was going to run into something horrible. ngannou was moving well and landing at every corner. sad sad day. looked like cain's knee was already a little gimpy before it gave out. i don't think we'll see cain fight again.

he said this is a freak accident. that guy has had a ton of freak accidents in his career. most in the gym, but i'm pretty sure his body is shot.

Set up Cain vs Overeem next. That’s about the only fight in the top 10 that interests me for Cain because Reem will likely never fight for the belt again.

If he loses to Reem then retire. Look, I’ve been a fan of Cain since he beat Lesnar but his ship has sailed.

What are the chances cain comes back and beats francis like he did to JDS. Seems like its not a good idea to let cain do opening main events on new network deals. First Fox now ESPN..
Zero

Cain will begin his WWE career once his knee is healed. He is no longer a viable MMA fighter. He was out for over 2 years to come back like that, the time has passed it is over.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch. Lets see if it turns out like JDS vs Cain 2. haha.

Back