Sherdog now says Cain was never good but he bodied Lesnar - so where does that leave Lesnar LOL

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
That's it that's the whole thing I wanted to say.

Seriously tho people are going as far as to dismiss Cain's whoel career as overrated but he did Lesnar HARD so if Lesnar got wrekt by an overrated guy then he's at the bottom of the totem poll

Lesnar is not a Pro fighter

Cain fans are delusional

That was before Cain was all duct tape and cardboard

Very few are saying he was never good, but a fight like this does bring stuff like him being HW goat in question for some

Sherdog always does this when someone loses. Half of the posters here care more about flame wars than fights.

lesnar lost that fight on his own when he decided to come out like a bull and waste his tank in 1 round rather than fight calmly. also Cain that fought Brock was prime cain, the best cain. plus brock had a disease

Diverticulitis bodied Lesnar get your facts straight kid.

Brock is undefeated and was the GOAT before he ever came over to MMA.

Mind you he was never an amateur, he went pro right from the jump.

Ain't no bitch shit here homie.

I dunno how someone who sucks beats Mir, Carwin, Hunt and be a HW champ with fewer fights than fucking Rousey.

Mir fucked up and had some kind of mental disorder going into the fight - legit he was out of sorts

Carwin gassed out trying to punch as a roided wall super skull

That hunt fight was just ... stupid and the guy was 46

AND STEROIDS

Lesnar is a physical beast but he can't compete with modern heavyweights and he's also 41 going on 42. Cain is still great despite the saltyness of Sherbros and should be back again before the end of the year assuming his body holds up

Seriously tho people are going as far as to dismiss Cain's whoel career as overrated but he did Lesnar HARD so if Lesnar got wrekt by an overrated guy then he's at the bottom of the totem poll
I keep wondering how Cain get up from his bed every day without dislocating his hip or something. Maybe move down a weightclass, lose some water and muscle. Shit I dunno, I DUNNO

Diverticulitis bodied Lesnar get your facts straight kid.

Brock is undefeated and was the GOAT before he ever came over to MMA.

Mind you he was never an amateur, he went pro right from the jump.

Ain't no bitch shit here homie.
this brock is the goat

People who say Cain was never good are dummies and not to be taken seriously.

I dunno how someone who sucks beats Mir, Carwin, Hunt and be a HW champ with fewer fights than fucking Rousey.
Carefully selected opponents

But he beat champion Randy Couture

Young and vital Couture
people forget that Couture was the favorite to win and everyone said Brock would lose because Couture had just beaten 2 giants before him in Tim Sylvia and Gabriel Gonzaga. after the fight it was, "Oh couture is an old man!"

Back