JDS lost to:
Cain x2
Overeem
Stipe

Cain lost to:
JDS
Werdum
Ngannou

If JDS beats another top 5 guy in Lewis it's so lopsided it's not even funny.

Discuss. JDS has the best resume in UFC HW history.

This has been discussed 10000000 times here.

Jds has the best resume at hw probably ever.

USADA came
Caine happened

Jds can barely wipe his ass now.

His 2 losses to cain took years off his life. If it wasn't usada that did it, the two beatings from cain rank as the most life changing events that can happen to someone while at work.

Tell us something we don't know.

giphy.gif

This has been discussed 10000000 times here.

Jds has the best resume at hw probably ever.

USADA came
Caine happened

Jds can barely wipe his ass now.

His 2 losses to cain took years off his life. If it wasn't usada that did it, the two beatings from cain rank as the most life changing events that can happen to someone while at work.
Is that why he’s on a win streak and Cain is blowing out his knee 30 seconds into his first fight in 900 days?

Is that why he’s on a win streak and Cain is blowing out his knee 30 seconds into his first fight in 900 days?

The ufc
Pushed Cain as the greatest hw who ever
Lived without any resume at all with 7 fights.

If your unbiased you couldn name
A dozen hw with better resumes and careers than Cain.

It would be like saying Ike ibeabuchi is the greatest hw of all time without a resume to prove it.

Yeah we've had this conversation about 10000 times. I don't even think it's much of an argument. JDS has an objectively better resume.

The ufc

It would be like saying Ike ibeabuchi is the greatest hw of all time without a resume to prove it.
The problem was the argument used to be Cains resume quality given how few fights he had. After he beat the prime out of JDS everyone expected him to rack up a dozen more wins like that.

But then he started breaking his body down training like a moron, and it just never happened

The only reason Jds isnt consensus greater than Cain, is because Cain ended his prime

no. they arent related at all.

boy oh boy are you a dumb one or what.

The problem was the argument used to be Cains resume quality given how few fights he had. After he beat the prime out of JDS everyone expected him to rack up a dozen more wins like that.

But then he started breaking his body down training like a moron, and it just never happened

I hear ya but that’s foolish. You prove your the best not what people’s expectations of you that you’ve never achieved.
It’s just the way ufc fools new fans with whatever narrative they want and many fans agree.

Any knowledgeable fight fan would be like wait a minute! Thats silly. He’s fought 7 times.
Being the greatest fighter who ever lived is based off your body of work. Not a year and a half and what people say what you would do to so and so.

Here's the problem with this topic .Its of extreme importance that I announce I have absolutely no bias towards either fighter. It's almost common knowledge that Cain took first fight with JDS as injured fighter with a back injury- of all injuries.He took fight cause it was , arguably, THEE most important fight card the UFC has introduced to the world (channel 5 prime time first time). He didn't just avenge that quick tko, he went on to maybe ruin any chance JDS had to recapture title off 2 of THEE most damaging beatdowns I've ever seen in the heavyweight division.JDS s face today still has remnants of disfigurement from those 2 losses.
I can see if Cain only beat JDS as to what JDS has done then thats a different ball game but that's not the case.

I hear ya but that’s foolish. You prove your the best not what people’s expectations of you that you’ve never achieved.
It’s just the way ufc fools new fans with whatever narrative they want and many fans agree.

Any knowledgeable fight fan would be like wait a minute! Thats silly. He’s fought 7 times.
Being the greatest fighter who ever lived is based off your body of work. Not a year and a half and what people say what you would do to so and so.

I agree. I think over time perception has changed though. Back then I didn't see that many people saying he was the GOAT. More predicting he would become the goat. But like Jones, there was no fucking way we could have predicted how his career would turn out.

Maybe this is the fight Cain needs, like how Anderson needs the Chris fight.

A win for both might remake them...but a loss may send them to more obscurity.

JDS only lost 4 fights then? And Struve, Tuivasa and Gonzaga are good wins?

JDS just edges it but he has had 25 fights to Cains 17 so what were you expecting to see?

Stipe is up there too but that's no shock. but he's only had 21 fights.

The ufc

You know if he wouldn't have raped that girl he would have been the goat hw boxer of all time and you know it . Ko Lewis in 1 lol

Back