Ngannou vs Rumble is the fight I want to see

cyris3d

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Dana needs to back the money truck up and make this happen.

Rumble doesnt deserve for this fight. He last fought couple years ago at 205 when he lost in similar way to Cormier second time. If Rumble wants to comeback he have to fight with someone from top 10/15 first.
Rumble is huge now and he has done lot of bodybuilding training what is very bad for MMA fight.
Currently Rumble is slower than Francis and I bet his cardio is worst.
Rumble needs to loss some muscles and do real strengh cardio training at least few months to prepare his body to at least 15minutes MMA fight.

Ubberrumble needs a few more steroid cycles to complete his transformation. After that point he can return to the UFC.

Rumble at ~260 pounds would look hilariously small, slow and wooden compared to Francis.

Francis has real size. Rumble is a water balloon, relatively speaking.

Wow, I genuinely never even thought or considered this as a possibility.

Now that I think of it, man... that would be one hell of a fight, haha! One caveat though, he'd have to lose some of that ridiculous water weight.

I think I'd have Rumble by Round 2 KO.

UberRumble got 5mins in him. Its all we need
40773268_1925848027709461_2956583666330609834_n.0.jpg

I want to see him box, concidering the piss poor hw talentpool in boxing these days

Last edited:
Maby make Rumble vs Reem for a comback fight since they have a history. Winner gets Cormier / Ngannou. sry Stipe.......

Rumble doesnt deserve for this fight. He last fought couple years ago at 205 when he lost in similar way to Cormier second time. If Rumble wants to comeback he have to fight with someone from top 10/15 first.
Rumble is huge now and he has done lot of bodybuilding training what is very bad for MMA fight.
Currently Rumble is slower than Francis and I bet his cardio is worst.
Rumble needs to loss some muscles and do real strengh cardio training at least few months to prepare his body to at least 15minutes MMA fight.

True but UFC matchmaking hasn't been based on merit for decades

Cain vs Rumble is the fight we need to see. Right after Cain versus Black Beast, and Cain versus Overeem. He can't stop after one fluke loss. He just needs to take a little trip to Rogans buddy in Panama and he'll be back on his feet in no time.

Back