The argument is over.

Nosferatu.

NBK
@Orange
Reaction score
Personally i think that after yesterday the argument is over. Stipe is the greatest UFC HW of all time. The guy is so under appreciated. He ate bombs from Ngannou, something that nobody has been able to do and 50-44d him.

Then undefeated HW DC starched him in a round

So there's that

Oh and Lewis beat Ngannou and DC also crushed him in a round

Oh and theres a guy called Fedor too

So there's that

Did you watch the Lewis fight or just checked wiki the day after?

Poor Stipe. If he hadn't fallen for DC's eye gouging tricks, he would be known as the GOAT heavyweight.

So there's that

lewis vs ngannou wasnt a fight, both deserved to lose

Personally i think that after yesterday the argument is over. Stipe is the greatest UFC HW of all time. The guy is so under appreciated. He ate bombs from Ngannou, something that nobody has been able to do and 50-44d him.

Stipe needs to get back into the octagon instead of waiting because he'll end up like Colby

So there's that

Did Fedor fought in the UFC? I think Fedor is the greatest HW of all time but Jesus you Fedor nuthuggers are so annoying. I Was talking about the UFC. And to answer your points, The BB fight was an anomaly, Stipe fucked Francis up so bad that it took him 2 fights to recover. Obviously DC beat him but when you compare their resume it's clear that in terms of accomplishments Stipe had a better career at HW.

Nah

So there's that

Yeah

Think yesterday just killed the Cain is GOAT argument. That argument had been on life support for quite some time. Stipe's case arguably got killed when he fought DC.

The only reason you’re not calling DC heavyweight goat is because he lost to Jones.

Stipe is far and away and clearly the greatest heavyweight in UFC history.

It isn't even worth addressing an argument to the contrary.

Just wish D.C. would do his part, but he's making a business decision instead of being a fighter.

The only reason you’re not calling DC heavyweight goat is because he lost to Jones.
No, we don't call DC a heavyweight goat because he's beaten one great heavyweight and has now become a match maker instead of a champion.

His heavyweight resume is weak as fuck aside from stipe, which is a great win.

To say cormier has a better heavyweight career than stipe is freaking hilarious.

So there's that

Did you watch the Lewis fight or just checked wiki the day after?
Please - give me some credit

Of course I fucking watched / slept through it.... I was complaining like an annoying cunt on the pbp thread if you care to check!

His heavyweight resume is weak as fuck aside from stipe, which is a great win.

To say cormier has a better heavyweight career than stipe is freaking hilarious.
What, Barnett, Mir, Bigfoot, Nelson, Lewis and Stipe isn't a decent resume at HW?

The reason i'm not calling DC UFC HW goat it's his resume.
DC's resume:
Mir
Nelson
Stipe
Lewis
Even if we add his Strikeforce days his best wins are Bigfoot and Barnett.

Compare it to Stipe's resume:
Ngannou
Overeem
Arlovski
Werdum
Hunt
Gonzaga
Nelson
JDS x2 (Many people thougt he won the first fight too).

What, Barnett, Mir, Bigfoot, Nelson, Lewis and Stipe isn't a decent resume at HW?
It's decent. Pretty damn good even. But one of those names is not like the others.

Where is the JDS win? Overeem? Even Werdum?

Can't even compare his resume to Junior's, Stipe's or Werdum's.

DC beat Lewis and Lewis beat Ngannou
DC=HW GOAT

lols. stipe got slept by dc and he pretty much ran away from ngannou till he gassed. overrated imo. stipe vs cain is the fight to make. lets see that.

It's decent. Pretty damn good even. But one of those names is not like the others.

Where is the JDS win? Overeem? Even Werdum?

Can't even compare his resume to Junior's, Stipe's or Werdum's.
I would tend to agree, but you said its weak aside from Stipe, of which I disasgreed. Now, I would say JDS, Stipe, Werdum, Nog and Fedor are higher on the list than DC in terms of accomplishments, probably CroCop also

At HW, in my opinion its:
Fedor
Nog
Werdum
Stipe
JDS
Cro Cop
DC
Cain / MIr / Barnett / Overeem / Sylvia / Randy

Back