I'm shocked...

M.A.G.A.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Cain Velasquez made it to the cage without getting injured

I honestly expected him to get injured during his warm up and having to pull out

Cain wins and will be the comeback fighter of the year

This crowd will be SILENT if Ngannou KO's Cain

Damn...I did jinx it...he injured his knee

LOL

I honestly expected him to get injured during his warm up and having to pull out

lol

he got injured mid fight. damn

9JOf1nv.gif

he blew his knee out 20 seconds into the fight.

save this thread forever

un fucking believable

Actually, it's the very definition of believable. You can count on Cain being hurt in the same way you can count on water being wet, fire being hot, ect

That looked like a short right hook or upper cut that caused that knee to buckle. Not so sure that was an injury.

Seems fine right now lol. Hurt knee or not he still got clipped but he seems to be walking on it fine. Pitiful performance honestly, I’m pissed I stayed up to watch this shit.

Time to officially retire Cain. This Ngannou run makes you have to have more respect for Stipe and Lewis regardless of how shitty the Lewis fight was he was neutralized. Which furthermore proves DC goat status as he beat both. If Stipe still refuses to fight give Ngannou another title fight

Yeah replay shows 1-2 uppercuts that dropped him to blow up his knee. lol

giphy.gif
..Actual fight footage.

That looked like a short right hook or upper cut that caused that knee to buckle. Not so sure that was an injury.

that shit was pure injury. you can see his weight completely give out

Back