Luque is a beast

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
It was only a matter of time that amount he was tagging Barberena

That should be an early contender for fight of the year. Amazing show by both guys.

both of them were getting tagged, that hook to the chin fucked barberena up though

easy FOTY candidate

both of them were getting tagged, that hook to the chin fucked barberena up though

easy FOTY candidate

Alot of Barberena's shots were pawing. He definitely landed good ones but Luque was landing KO shots at will

The guy's a cut above the rest.

True MMA fans will realize this.

Watch for him.

We need to see his wrestling and cardio tested.

He looked like he was getting by on pure heart

Also, he's not exactly a prospect. He's been here a while and lost a few fights

tbh i thought barberena was gonna get the decision had it went there, huge volume, had a knockdown.

great fuckin fight.

First I was in JBG mode, but then on a second thought it's not exactly what I want MMA to be... Blocking megaton shots with a face... Not like that, not like that.

That second knee on the way down was broootal

Cmon, he beat Barbarena in a fight where he got hit 150 times. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Alot of Barberena's shots were pawing. He definitely landed good ones but Luque was landing KO shots at will
in the 3rd round he was giving luque a lot of love taps yeah, but in the 2nd round he was snapping vicente's head back and 1st round he got dropped

just great fucking fight overall woooo, luque definitely deserves a top 10 opponent after that

Luque sure hits hard, every punch felt like it was coming with the baddest of intentions!!!