Step aside Luke Rockhold new hunk in town?(No Homo)

grihenrumet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMG_20190217_173238 (1).jpg IMG_20190217_173246.jpg IMG_20190217_173259.jpg IMG_20190217_173315.jpg IMG_20190217_173308.jpg I was watching the prelims and i can say 99% that Gracie is a handsome man.

Last edited:
So, what you're saying is, you wouldn't mind if he put you in a triangle?

Is this was a wmma thread without pics I would suggest banning the TS...

But it isnt, so will let this one slide

Not even the best looking male Gracie. Neiman>Kron. Neither of them should be holding Luke's jock strap though in the modeling world.

2f7934ffc8a3912144f6878e1fedf77f.jpg

definitely more handsome than luke, but is it big?

Ask our resident SherWhores for a response

<{1-12}><{1-12}><{1-12}>

The first picture looks like it's from some kind of al qaeda training camp.

Wtf is up with Megan Olivi? Why did you pause it there?

Gay threads need saving...

View attachment 526417

uh no, they don't, because what you're doing is far fucking worse.

At least when we ogle other men it's almost always a man who deserves it, usually one who puts time and effort into sculpting his body, mind and skills to be better than he was the day previous, whereas when you dorks post women it's always some 100 lb twig with a big ass and fake everything that couldn't throw a punch to save her life. Would literally hurt herself more than any thing or person she were to punch. How tf am i supposed to give a shit about or respect that when we're on a message board for MMA FIGHTERS?

i want to see strong, buff jacked ass motherfuckers. I'm straight so I am only sexually attracted to the female jacked motherfuckers, but i still appreciate the male ones far more than some half naked bimbo like the slut you posted

Inb4 an oddly homo erotic argument between "straight" sherbros who complain when a girls elbows are too pointy..

<{katwhu}>

uh no, they don't, because what you're doing is far fucking worse.

At least when we ogle other men it's almost always a man who deserves it, usually one who puts time and effort into sculpting his body, mind and skills to be better than he was the day previous, whereas when you dorks post women it's always some 100 lb twig with a big ass and fake everything that couldn't throw a punch to save her life. Would literally hurt herself more than any thing or person she were to punch. How tf am i supposed to give a shit about or respect that when we're on a message board for MMA FIGHTERS?

i want to see strong, buff jacked ass motherfuckers. I'm straight so I am only sexually attracted to the female jacked motherfuckers, but i still appreciate the male ones far more than some half naked bimbo like the slut you posted

Come out of the closet already lol

Back