Anyone Want to See Roy Nelson vs. Sergei II?

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Roy coming off a loss and Sergei and the NC
jesse-riggle-this-is-me-now_29439807112_o_1024x1024.jpg

VS

JesseRiggle_PunchOut_KingHippo_1024x1024.jpg

I am sure Sergei's balls dont.

Right now I wouldn't watch Bellator threw a Hubble telescope on the other side of the solar system.

Get this trash outta here, this belongs in the bush league forum.

Nah. Sergei just obliterated Roy only a few months ago.

Sergei and Matt need to be booked again ASAP. Just no more "inside leg kicks" from Meathead

Sergei should still fight Mitrione. Roy needs a tune up fight badly although you'd have to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to find someone he could beat at this point. Roy is very close to retirement IMO

Sergei should still fight Mitrione. Roy needs a tune up fight badly although you'd have to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to find someone he could beat at this point. Roy is very close to retirement IMO
He looked absolutely terrible tonight. Out of shape, even for him. He doesn't seem to have his heart in it anymore, and doesn't seem to have good strategies at all. He let Crocop push him from one side of the cage all the way to the other side, and up against the cage, and didn't do anything to stop it or make Crocop do anything else. Just let it happen.

I have always liked Nelson, but, I agree. He needs to get motivated and come to win or he needs to retire.

I'd rather see Roy against Minakov. If Minakov loses to Kongo and Big Country, then we'll know where he is competitively at least. If he beats Nelson, he's back on track.

Not sure who I wanna see him fight. He needs to win a fight real bad or go to Rizin and fight Babbu Suppu

I'm all set watching either of them. Kongo too.

Back