Bellator/UFC, Dana/Coker

MurrDawg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Well, like most of you out there you probably watched two of the worst cards ever put on by Bellator. I’d love to see Coker actually take off his nice guy hat and call these guys out for that debacle this weekend. The poor fans at Mohegan Suns throats must be sore from booing so many fights. Usually I disagree when fans boo but I agree 100% with them this weekend. My point is this, I know many love to bash Dana White when he calls out fighters and will say when card failed but he realizes that this is also the entertainment business too (yes, I know hardcores it’s more important to get win)
What this weekend showed also is that Bellator is far away from the UFC it is even worth mentioning. Yes, they have some good fighters but they have no depth and rolling out the “legends” is painful to watch most of the time. Let’s hope tomorrow’s UFC event brings it because I don’t think I could handle another terrible event and waste of time like Bellator 215/216

It’s a good thing for UFC their card is in Sunday because it made us all watch Bellator and realize how terrible it is

They started a USA - USA - USA for Nelson vs Cro Cop, the crowd got the event they deserved.

Two poor cards but people were also bitching last week about the weak UFC ppv with the cancelled main event.

Bad cards happen. The people that bitch will always shout the loudest

Bellator has had some good shows but more often than not they end up sucking.

Was it worse than watching Matt kick Sergei in the balls?
Because that sucked.

EDIT :Oh wait I am in the wrong thread.
But it still sucked.

That was such a shit show.

Dana is an actual alpha and has the cutthroat personality needed to run a business like this.

Fuck Bellator, glad the mods keep that fucking trash outta here for the most part.

I def agree w the over the hill legends. Bellator should stay away from that and leave it to Rizin. Cheick Kongo is one of the most frustrating fighter I've ever watched. All the physical attributes but the mental part is missing.

Dana is an actual alpha and has the cutthroat personality needed to run a business like this.
dana-white-twitter-660x400.jpg

Two poor cards but people were also bitching last week about the weak UFC ppv with the cancelled main event.

Bad cards happen. The people that bitch will always shout the loudest
People were upset last week because the card wasn’t PPV worthy but the fights weren’t bad. Silva and Adesanya didn’t stare at each other the entire first round. Daley threw 0 and MVP threw 4.

It’s a good thing for UFC their card is in Sunday because it made us all watch Bellator and realize how terrible it is
Nah it was just a bad weekend

Honestly they have some solid cards. Tonight was bad

I'm interested to see how well the UFC stacks 237. Bellator has Chandler vs Pitbull (Champ vs Champ), & Lima vs MVP, & McKee vs Curran so far. Should be a great night for the fans.

I'm interested to see how well the UFC stacks 237. Bellator has Chandler vs Pitbull (Champ vs Champ), & Lima vs MVP, & McKee vs Curran so far. Should be a great night for the fans.
Well, they can only go up from here. Like I said, they do have some good fighters but their depth and “Legends” fights is not good

Nah it was just a bad weekend

Honestly they have some solid cards. Tonight was bad

this. If you watch Bellator expecting to see the UFC and UFC caliber fighters every fight, you won't get that. Bellator is its own thing, it has some really good fighters, it has some mediocre/bad ones. They usually put on a decent enough product that its worth watching, I've been told the prelims to tonight's event were solid so I'll go back and watch those, main card stunk though that's for sure.

Back