Back to Back Boring Bellator Main Cards

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus what a fuckin shit show, Scott Coker does it again.

B-league-ator

These guys could MAYBE be a featured prelim in the UFC

Coker has nothing to do with how the fighters choose to fight.

The main event was one of the most anticipated fights in recent memory, and with good reason. If you wanna bitch, bitch at Page and Daley. Bellator made this fight bc EVERYBODY wanted it. The letdown so far is on the fighters.

Last edited:
{<huh}

If you don't like Daley-MVP then you don't like grappling chess matches. Shame.

The most boring MMA fight is still inifanitly more entertaining than almost any other sport.

Is this a UFC bro thread? Lol why hate, at least Bellator is trying hard. Some of you'll will never be pleased.

Mitrione/Sergei was 15 seconds of pure action!!!!

This is just normal though. EVERY single time Bellator plans one of these "HUUUUUGE" fight cards/fight nights/fight weekends, it develops into an embarrassing clusterfuck that blows up in their faces.

imagine going to connecticut for that blockbuster weekend of bellator cards huh

one of the worst cards i've seen in a while. bunch of snoozers.

That was one of the worst events I’ve ever seen, terrible weekend for Bellator.

It happens, they cant all be winners. That happens in every org. Some time big fights/hyped cards are shit and the card that people shit on from Australia or Thackerville ends up being awesome.

This is just normal though. EVERY single time Bellator plans one of these "HUUUUUGE" fight cards/fight nights/fight weekends, it develops into an embarrassing clusterfuck that blows up in their faces.

The exception was their PPV at MSG where Pico got smoked (the first time) and Fedor-Mitrione had that craziness. I actually ordered it and it turned out to be a pretty great card from what I remember.

Aside from Mitrione trying to kick Sergei's nuts out his ass it was decent imho.

And of course, war Mirko.

Pretty boring cards IMO, but at least its better then some of the shit on Netflix.

At least Roy had a nice gut, beard and hat combo.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back