why are they all shilling minikov so much?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
sonnen, thompson, big john, mauro...

they definitely got an agenda.. Bellator didnt want Kongo to win I guess.

Kongo clearly won. minikov litterally didnt land anything meaningful other then his first punch of the fight.

edit:
and then in the first round of the cro cop, nelson fight, he goes:
"that round goes to whoever landed the biggest strike"
smh... agenda confirmed.

Last edited:
It was a garbage fight and while I think Minikov won under this shitty judging system, I'm glad Kongo won. He didn't do much but when he did he was trying to end it. Minikov looked like a fish out of water

They just paid through the nose for a hyped undefeated fighter who, if he was their champion, they could claim is the true best HW in the world.

sonnen, thompson, big john, mauro...

they definitely got an agenda.. Bellator didnt want Kongo to win I guess.

Kongo clearly won. minikov litterally didnt land anything meaningful other then his first punch of the fight.

edit:
and then in the first round of the cro cop, nelson fight, he goes:
"that round goes to whoever landed the biggest strike"
smh... agenda confirmed.
He was the Bellator Champ and was undefeated. Either way if Kongo wins he beat the hype and if the hype wins he was the hype.

Minikov

{<jordan}

tarjeta-invitacion-cumpleanos-minnie-mouse-animada-en-video-D_NQ_NP_666910-MLA25668760849_062017-F.jpg

they need to switch junior bacon McCheeseburger with chael
Absolutely. Chael would be EASY #2 color comm of the UFC, behind Jogan, had his domino trail of drug test failures not have come up at literally the worst possible time in the sport's history. Shoe-in for #1 color at Bellator - but they're too fucking dumb to do this, choosing a referee instead. Absurd. Only Bellator...

Back