UFC Looking to Book Jacare vs. Cannonier @ UFC 237 But Jacare Wants Gastelum or Adesanya

Sit down Jacare
Book Kelvin Vs Palestine for the MW title

Cannonier is a glass cannon due to his TDD. Jacare should easily whoop him, but he could also get KOd. Cannonier is an easy fight for him though.

Cannonier?

<{clintugh}>

Seriously Jacare is in the twilight of his career but still elite at this point. Thats a fucking waste of a fight.

I doubt he'll get Israel. I just don't see the UFC putting Israel in there against a dangerous grappler until they've cashed in fully on his hype.

I don't think Jacare will get gastelum either since they fought recently.

I'd love a jacare vs. Romero rematch soon.

Last edited:
Israel vs Jacare makes the most sense from a matchmaking perspective if Kelvin vs Whittaker is re-booked. But I doubt they want to risk Israel losing.

UFC trying to fuck Jacare over yet again. There's no way in hell he should fight anyone outside of legit contenders/even for the belt right now.

This guy would make the perfect top-5 fight for Adasanya to prove himself. Israel needs to prove he can deal with elite grapplers.

Cannonier?

<{clintugh}>

Seriously Jacare is in the twilight of his career but still elite at this point. Thats a fucking waste of a fight.

Agree. Jacare has limited fights left but his performance against Weidman was excellent.

Whittaker pulling out and delaying the matchup between him and Gastelum really fucked over Jacare. We all know time is not on his side, and now he has to wait probably another 4 or 5 months for that fight.

Jacare is clearly deserving of a title shot. He should just sit out like Woodley until there's no clear cut contender for the current champ.

I think Jacare is upset over that controversial SD with Gastelum too. It's not like that rematch would be controversial.

LOL they trying to set him up with Cannonier? Jacare would be crazy to take that fight.

Wish Luke wasn't moving up just yet. A mini tourney between Jacare-Kelvin-Adesanya-Luke would be so dope. Intro duce an interim title to the winner.

I think Rob's going to be out at least 8 months. He'll need to heal, read to fight shape, and then get into a training camp. Four month time-line is super pushing it. Wouldn't want to risk reinjury on anything internal.

Book Jacare vs Dana White. Hope Jacare breaks his entire body.

Cannonier? This is a fucking joke.

I see ufc trying to book Jacare vs C...and am like "finally the trilogy vs Camoozi will be done"

I believe Jacare is playing a bit of primadona here. Sure, he defeated Chris, but Chris was 1-3 in his last few outings, and Jacare not too long ago got destroyed by Whittaker and defeated by Gastelum. Gastelum vs Whittaker / Israel vs Jacare both make sense, but Israel is also playing the primadona game of beating no real contenders and demanding he will only fight for the title.

Back