*I believe Usman is gonna beat Woodley*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Younger, as strong as Woodley, gokd wrestling, more agressive, a victory gives him the belt for the first time.

WAR MARTY!!!

They are two very conservative fighters. I predict a snooze fest with a lot of Rick Flair "Wooooos" from the audience.

But T-Wood is still my Boi, no offense Marty.

Woodley has beaten better opponents and has the strength advantage. I'd say Woodley get the win

Woodley is better in all aspects of MMA and doesn't seem to be slowing down. Black belt Woodley will probably make Snoozeman tap his ass like Till did.
omovwrjxl6l11.gif

I really hope he doesn't.

Dude fights like wet clothing.

<DisgustingHHH>

Interested to see him fight someone who has solid wrestling. He hasn't in awhile.

Younger, as strong as Woodley, gokd wrestling, more agressive, a victory gives him the belt for the first time.

WAR MARTY!!!
i believe you're wrong. also you can't spell for shit.

/thread

Usman was NOT conservative against RDA. He was nonstop hitting RDA body, legs, anything he could hit up against the cage. You could see the concern in RDA's face by round 2.
So if you think thats boring then log out. I want Woodley to win so he can fight Colby, but damn he's gonna need to bring his A game

If their wrestling cancels out each other, Tyron is a lot faster with bigger one shot power.

If Usman is able to outwrestle Twood, then he may eke out a decision.

It's certainly possible. I do think that the cardio of both of these gentlemen is gonna dictate the outcome of the fight. People talk a lot about Usman's cardio being elite after the RDA fight, but I just don't buy into that notion just yet. Usman faced no adversity in that fight and did whatever he wanted to do. I'm certain that most fighters can go 5 rounds fighting that way. I want to see how Usman's cardio holds up when he's in crucial scrambles, when his takedowns are defended, when he's actually getting punched in the face, etc.

*Will bump and we will all have a good laugh at your expense TS.

Usman is what Woodley was when he started mma over 10 years ago. Woodley should move up to 185 if he wants a real fight. Woodley is too fast for Usman, and I don't see Usman being able to out wrestle Woodley. This either ends brutally or goes a very boring distance. Either way, this is Woodley's fight to lose.

Usman's striking is so bad. I can see Woodley blasting Usman on the feet.

Back