this girl could Prob take out 50% of the sherbro community

LOL thats smart training.

Where's Tferg at???!!

Not even strechting her arms out while punching. And trees dont hit back...
giphy(19).gif

stupidity
she poundin trees while u poundin burgers

giphy.gif

Hey its the 115lb BJJ girl that subd that Panzy that posts here.

Bro, you even Sherdog?? The average Sherdogger possesses 20x the amount of testosterone naturally as a NFL linebacker. We dwarf NBA players and out-lift strongman competitors. We're faster than Olympic runners with reflexes like Neo from the Matrix. All while being <5% body fat and banging SI models. If she's isn't ripping steel in half or firing lasers out of her eyes, she stands no chance.

Bro, you even Sherdog?? The average Sherdogger possesses 20x the amount of testosterone naturally as a NFL linebacker. We dwarf NBA players and out-lift strongman competitors. We're faster than Olympic runners with reflexes like Neo from the Matrix. All while being <5% body fat and banging SI models. If she's isn't ripping steel in half or firing lasers out of her eyes, she stands no chance.
that's why I said 50%, not everyone Is on that Elite Sherbro level

<seedat>

SteveColdStone says that he doesn't think so. He doesn't get her technique.

giphy.gif

Yeah fucking right. I train UFC all the time in the garage with my boys. I'd fuck her up. Plus, I am easily 6'4 240lbs of solid muscle.
<{JustBleed}>

Back