Cain looks got damn ferocious for this fight.

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
He looked sharper and quicker than he ever has during the open workouts, and looks in great shape. So proud as a Cain fan from the jump.

War Cain this sunday

Hopefully there's some old hungry Cain left in him.

Think Francis repeats what Junior did on the first Fox card...it's destiny

upload_2019-2-16_16-57-58.jpeg

Cain looks fit, fast, accurate and determined.

Francis KO 1

Not sure I agree but I'm glad he's healthy and back fighting.

Need to see some leg extensions prior to making my pick.

Cain "The Spider" Velasquez vs Francis "The Last Cardiobender" Ngannou

I really don't get what fans are seeing in that open workout. It was super run of the mill average. Some of y'all are setting yourself up for a disappointing Sunday night .

All I read yesterday was "Cain looking soft", and even "bottom 5% of a senior citizen water aerobics class".

How things change!

giphy.gif

The odds for Ngannou are ridiculous. Cain will be KOed to retirement.

Has anyone seen him do any wrestling recently? I think his back is fuvked and he'll try to box Ngannou and get smoked.

Yeh he looked great! Better than Francis did.

I'm looking for Cain to come out with side to side head movement. If he does then it means he's in top condition and will be ready for Francis. He will have to be on Francis from the beginning making sure to avoid his power at all costs. Francis will take a patient explosive counter approach and will only be focusing on landing whilst stopping Cain's take downs.

It all comes down to whether Cain can drag this out to the later rounds and tire Francis or If Francis can land on Cain while not expending too much energy. I could be wrong but I think this is how the fight will most likely unfold

Back