Media Lee's accepted Makhechev fight : Islam waiting on bout agreement.

Not only does Sean Shelby have an amazing fantasy job...but sometimes it even does itself

SMH

tenor.gif

Islam gets finished.... If Adriano Martins can get the job done, Lee sure as hell can.

Shit, Martins isnt even with the UFC anymore.

Sorry Islam, you`re done bud.

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Islam gets finished.... If Adriano Martins can get the job done, Lee sure as hell can.

Martins was a decent striker with a lot of power. Lee isn't decent, nor does he have a lot of power.. I don't see any similarities here.

Islam is like khabib with worse striking and worse chin. Still a pretty scary dude.

Martins was a decent striker with a lot of power. Lee isn't decent, nor does he have a lot of power.. I don't see any similarities here.

Lee will make easy work of Islam.

Mark my words.

This.
Lee manhandles Islam and sends him back to Dagestan where the competition is easier.

I lost my confidence in Lee. I think he wins this but it will be closer than many expect.

Lee is delusional and will get man handled. I hope it’s 5 rounds so we can see him get mentally broken again

Lee is delusional and will get man handled. I hope it’s 5 rounds so we can see him get mentally broken again

Sorry bud, I see Islam getting TOOLED from the bell. Will most likely be on the receiving end of a brutal stoppage....

Sorry bud, I see Islam getting TOOLED from the bell, will most likely be on the receiving end of a brutal stoppage....

pYYBQp.gif

i can spam gifs too! lol

the fight's pretty close bro, idk why u think it's so one-sided

Yes, Lee is a decent striker. Don't know what you're talking about. He doesn't have power though, I'd agree.

Who has Lee outstruck?
Barboza

Even Al In those early rounds, he was either winning or it was relatively even.

What the fuck does It matter who he outstruck? It's about the technique he demonstrated. He's shown some decent boxing ability, kicks. He's got a jab, he's got a straight right. He can move.

He's a decent striker.

Would watch 10/10

Barboza

Even Al In those early rounds, he was either winning or it was relatively even.

What the fuck does It matter who he outstruck? It's about the technique he demonstrated. He's shown some decent boxing ability, kicks. He's got a jab, he's got a straight right. He can move.

He's a decent striker.

Not in the mood to be entertaining stupidity right now

Back