Ngannou has the mindset of a champion

flowoftruth

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The fat reporter from mmajunkie asked him some dumb question about why he would take a fight against cain and style wise its gonna be nightmare for him.. Here was his response (3:20) :

Now there's a man with some BALLS. Think of the size of dem tings. Back to back chasing the most dangerous guys in the division for him, not like the chiesas of the world. Respect.
Mark my words this big black guy is gonna be a problem for everybody.

I doubt he had a say in the matter
The UFC are clearly trying to give him the toughest style matchups

Good response but they are a handful of top guys so better get at him now with ring rust then later.

Ngannou chasing killers in this hoe, fuck what yall talkin bout.

Francis is gonna get rode hard and put away wet..

Ngannou's weakness in the past has been his mindset. If he gets his head on straight he might just get the title.

Too bad he has the ground game of an Irishman...

I like his attitude. Seems like a cool dude honestly.

Francis still looks for Stipe under his bed at night.

Cangannou vs Can Velasquez in the bigger can gets an unwarranted #1 contender shot.

If he fought through adversity he would have tried to fight black beast.

Ngannou by KO. Because DC, not Cain, has the mindset of a champion. Cain too small, too inactive. His prime was ten years ago beating the living shit out of Lesnar. Stipe had to put in Work to beat Francis for 5 rounds when he was super-green. Ngannou never gave-up in that fight. I don't understand the odds, casuals don't understand "form" or "size." People think Cain is going to ragdoll Francis for 5 rounds? Yeah right. Prime Cain could/ should kill Francis, but JDS put him down with a punch above the temple. I think he's going down.

EDIT: We've also never seen Usada Cain, maybe it will be like Werdum fight at elevation, he was completely gassed out after 1 round. I think if Cain needs his wrestling to win, he likely gas out before Francis.

Last edited:
Francis is a sweetheart person. He's born in a tough place where you don't have opportunity to do anything. He left that fighting through life.

He has no intentions towards world title or anything. He's simply happy that he can do something in his life. It will ultimately lead him to the world title.

Francis is one of the most inspiring martial artist that ever walked the face of Earth.

Mindset of a champ, lol.

He looks a killer against anyone scared of him & if he connects he's a problem for anyone. But clearly limited in terms of grappling & stamina, doesn't appear than any real effort has been made to change that.

Only way he wins on Sunday is if the Cain returning to the cage has been destroyed by injuries & ring rust. Although I still reckon Cain in a wheelchair could control the limited Francis for the win.

brave fighting guy who hasnt fought in half decade.

Back