Reaction score
Dchase (1).png i.png

3YQ3P6kx_400x400.jpg
Giraffe_standing.jpg

47694887_2277323645836076_5218563305648919254_n.jpg

654646468.JPG

Last edited:
kuBWk49.png

I think he gets it done on saturday. He's had some rough losses though.

he needs to use proper movement, not just back up/lean back

hope its a good scrap

Felt pretty bad for him after Gaethje knocked him out like that, thought it would have been more competitive to say the least lol

would be better for the division imo if vick won.

Felt pretty bad for him after Gaethje knocked him out like that, thought it would have been more competitive to say the least lol

would be better for the division imo if vick won.

Pretty hard to feel bad for him bro, he talked a shit ton of crap before the fight.... and got humbled big time.

I’ll pass, but thank you for the opportunity to relive his performance against Homer Simpson. That was beautiful.

Pretty hard to feel bad for him bro, he talked a shit ton of crap before the fight.... and got humbled big time.
yeahh i know, he had it coming but he said all that shit for promotion... u could tell he forced the trash talk and was pretty nervous lol

Fuck Vick,talked all that shit to get slept with one hit !!!Lets go Felder !!!

I like Vick and Felder. Rooting more for Vick because I think he has a higher ceiling but wouldn't mind Paul winning either.

I like Vick but I was really bummed he beat Joe Duffy haha

Vick has no chin. Felder certainly has tho. Gameplan should be to push Vick against the cage and swarm him like Gaychi and Dariush. The uglier the better for Paul as long as he doesnt stay on the outside.

Back