Adesanya's Title Shot

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
So he fights
Tavares
Brunson
and lastly a wayyy past his prime Andy ( I love him but dude is a shell of himself at this point)
And that deserves a TS?

BS.. Favoritism like a MF.
He's skipping the killers row of Yoel, Costa ( i know they're fighting each other, but still) Jacare, Weidman, Luke, etc....

Are you guys mad at the push he's gotten to skip the line to a TS????
Do you think Dana sees him as a cash cow in the near future?

Discuss

GOAT Silva gonna knock him out anyways, so don't worry about it.

<{silvanormal}>

He has been hyped and been taken care of by the UFC since he got here

Is normal

Yeah beating up way past it Anderson should not get you a shot.

He should fight winner of Romero vs Costa and then maybe talk about a title shot.

Dana would love to have an anderson silva type guy who speaks english. Dana hates foreigners who dont speak english.

16-0

I Can live with that title shot.

I think Silva has been promised a shot with a win, not Adesanya.

it's 2019 - haven't you realized by now that UFC title shots don't mean shit?? it's a popularity contest not meritocracy

Strike while the iron is hot and that's obvious...

People are mad coz Adesanya's fights with Jacare, Romero, Costa and other contenders at middleweight will be actual title fights.

Don't worry, they'll all get it.

It would be a deserving title shot IMO. I'd much rather have an active division than waiting for Mr. Perfect Contender constantly.

Who else do we have right now besides Jacare anyway?

Yoel? Nah, 2 Ls to Bobby Knuckles and missed weight.
Jacare? Nah, Ls to both the current champ and the challenger.
Weidman? Lol.
Costa? Doesn't have even one win over someone on the level of Tavares or Brunson, let alone two.
Luke? So scared of Izzy he ran to 205

He has been hyped and been taken care of by the UFC since he got here

Having wrestlers and grapplers thrown at you when your weakness was supposed to be wrestling and grappling is being "taken care of"?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I agree. When the UFC get a hypetrain going they will do everything they can to avoid it being derailed. However, it is the end of the line for the Adesanya hypetrain once he gets in with Silva. Does anyone remember what Silva was doing to Cormier in the last round of their fight?

I agree. When the UFC get a hypetrain going they will do everything they can to avoid it being derailed. However, it is the end of the line for the Adesanya hypetrain once he gets in with Silva. Does anyone remember what Silva was doing to Cormier in the last round of their fight?

Silva landed one body kick that hurt DC. People act like DC was saved by the bell. DC still won the round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back