Kevin Lee vs Gregor Gillespie?

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
6756734565678456.JPG

Kevin Lee has already beat Trinaldo so either Gillespie or somebody outside of the top 15.

What do you think?

Gregor definitely needs a step up in competition.

This should be the fight to make, Lee lost his last one so he can't whine his way out of this one.

I don't think Lee would be a good match up for Gillespie at this time. I think Lee would just light him up on the feet. I think Gillespie needs two more fights under his belt before he goes up against someone like Lee. Maybe Pettis at the highest. Gillespie needs a few more fights in that 15-8 area of the rankings before stepping up to the top 5.

Wow, this guy is ranked way too high. He's beaten one top 25 LW and now he's almost top 10 somehow.

Edit: Yancy was actually ranked somewhere in the 30s or low 40s.

Last edited:
Great fight. I hope it’s made. A 3 round fight is a toss up for me. A 5 round fight I favor Gregor.

Lee said he’s down to fight anyone after his last loss...

I’d watch this fight!

Wow, this guy is ranked way too high. He's beaten one top 25 LW and now he's almost top 10 somehow.

So who exactly should be above him that isn’t? A 7 fight win streak against UFC level competition is usually good enough to justify a top 10-15 spot.

So who exactly should be above him that isn’t? A 7 fight win streak against UFC level competition is usually good enough to justify a top 10-15 spot.
I agree. He hasn't lost yet and wins in convincing fashion. Everything that people are praising Khabib for, he's doing those same things. He's an animal on the mat.

Lee said he’s down to fight anyone after his last loss...

I’d watch this fight!
At least Kevin Lee is realistic in his new permanent gatekeeper role. Lee is 10-4 UFC, Gregor is 7-0. Gregor is coming to wrestle the shit out of everyone.

upload_2019-1-23_10-5-39.png

Pettis is already booked to fight wonderboy at 170lb
Yeah I know. But Gillespe just fought days ago. Pettis fight in March so their schedules aren't too far off.

Plus I was just using Pettis as an example of about the highest ranked fighter he should be fighting right now.

I know right. I didnt really expect him to be that close to top 10 so fast. I thought hed have to get a legit opponent first was Medeiros ranked 15th?

Back