How do you see a Jones / Romero fight going?

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Romero has closed the distance on some much longer people than himself but Jones would be at a significand advantage there.

Other than that I think they have similar skillsets. Romero has that freak KO power and would be among the heaviest punchers Jones has faced.

I despise Jones but i think he’s largely unbeatable. Romero would be as interesting a fight as they could make at 205 IMO.

Someone testing postive post fight lulz

Jones being always out of range, kicking romeros legs all night, few elbows here and there and romero gassing like crazy. Jones chin is too good even if he lands. Imo.

R3 TKO elbows on the ground, Jones.

I see Bones breaking Yoel down from distance like everyone else.

Jones fucking Romero up severley.

Kneeing right through his head.

Jones dwarfs most LHWs, he dwarfed Cormier ffs.

He bodies Romero..

Romero tries walking him down and swinging. He might land a few punches, possibly even rock him but Jones' length, reach and cardio would prove to be too much for him and Jones would finish him late or UD him

with romero unconscious, machida styles
01eewuug31i11.gif

Yoel is awesome but Bones is too big and too good. Yoel would get tuned up.

Unless Romero gets a lucky rocketship knee like he did on Chris Weiner, Jones via hit and run decision. Maybe sub or TKO if Romero gasses late.

If DC could land, imagine what Yoel would do. Yoel would be out of reach and do bum rushes like he did against Luke. In the past Machida was very effective doing just that vs Jones.

Jones vs yoel winner gets PEDs and Holy from behind.

Funny to think Romero looks and moves like a fuckin superhero but he still isn't on Jones' level.

Well
There would be a lot of roiding and cheating going on, and I Think Romero knocks him out, unless Jones kicks him on the neck or holds him down the whole fight.
I would probably watch that fight.

3rd round Romero starches Jones with an insane KO out of nowhere.

Ummmmmmm Bones has a great chin, great cardio, great ground game, great striking game....... he is great est all around mma fighter. Still in at least prime like form. Romero might catch him but I mean fuck Bones could win fight anywhere ...... Bones out ground games DC FFS.

Only fighters that could beat Bones is DC or Cain(if he is still Cain - huge if) at HW.

Back