Is TJ Dillashaw the worst fighter in MMA?

chinarice

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Conor McGregor became the worst fighter ib MMA per Sherdog after losing to a terrible fighter in Khabib.... I mean who loses to that bum, right?

Now, TJ Dillashaw loses to an equally terrible fighter in Henry Cejudo and basically all of his wins mean nothing and he's a bum.

So this begs the question, is TJ Dillashaw and everyone he crushed terrible? Cruz couldn't even do what Cejudo did. Cejudo is clearly better than everyone at 135.

Is Henry Cejudo the greatest 135'er ever in the UFC now? All signs point to yes according to Sherdog.

What a stupid thread. Mickey Gall is the worst thing to ever happen to MMA and Artem is the GOAT

TS went full TJ-tard
1547959820517.gif
TJ is fucking pathetic thou hahaha

Should have listened to GSP and not bullied the lower weight class

Nah
Aldo is the worst in MMA history
Got slept by a Irish BUM in 13 seconds-Sherdog

Haha this thread going over everybody's heads.

Stipe is pretty bad too losing to that bum DC.

your post has nothing to do with the title

your title sucks bro!
Lol "is tj the worst fighter on sherdog" followed with an OP of because sherdog sure seems to be giving the impression he is.

Yeah, nothing like the title. I get it, reading is hard when it isn't a gif... The lowest common denominators come here. I get it.

He’s definitely the biggest bitch in mma. Lost me as a fan

Lol "is tj the worst fighter on sherdog" followed with an OP of because sherdog sure seems to be giving the impression he is.

Yeah, nothing like the title. I get it, reading is hard when it isn't a gif... The lowest common denominators come here. I get it.
somebody take away this guys license to make threads, hes a total loon!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back