Lando fighting at 234

AssassinFacedBaby

Shitpost Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Lando is fighting on the fight pass prelims (should be good to watch live) against a 6-4 Brazilian fighter Marcos Rosa who is on a one fight win streak (4-1 in his last five against cans). Pretty pathetic matchmaking in my opinion but it’s just good to see Lando fight again especially on a card as dull as 234.

I thought he was a FW?

Love the groove thing but Lando better start posting some W's....or things will get less groovy for him.

He should be on the main card. Apart from the main and co main event, the rest of 234 is shite..

I do appreciate that although he went something like 1-3 in his first contract, the UFC actually recognized his talent and crowd pleasing style to renew his contract.

The record of the fighters that Marcos has faced in his last 2 fights is 2-5 (won) & 12-5 (loss). The win loss ratio of fighters he has fought is 56-36, not the worst but definitely not ufc caliber

His last opponent got one punched KO’d by Marco Reyes.

And now we have an ultra charmin soft gimmie in front of him.

If he fucks this up then he’s done in the UFC.

Probably the worst Sherdog bandwagon in history.

The fact that this is the type of fighter they have to give to Lando is laughable.

He might finally pick up a win. It’s only against a guy who’s 6-4 who’s getting brought in as a favor to Anderson.

The fact that this is the type of fighter they have to give to Lando is laughable.

He might finally pick up a win. It’s only against a guy who’s 6-4 who’s getting brought in as a favor to Anderson.

If he wins he can fight Khabib next

See my second post for more about the guy he is facing

Damn.. he packed a lot of weight.

Cando Bumatta HW champ 2019

6'1 Marcos "Dhalsim" Rosa Mariano

He comes from Anderson Silva's own team and just had a quick KO victory.

1426115507dhalsin.jpg

marcos-mariano.jpg

Lando fights to the level of his opponents. It's pretty obvious. He damn near Ko'd Tony Ferguson. He's competitive in every single fight he's in that's the problem.

He competes to the level of his opponent. Expect another competitive fight at UFC 234 (Sadly)

Back