Fighter stats before losing a fight

91 seconds

Sideburn Fedor is 31-0
@red
Reaction score
This is a list of only professional fights. I'm not counting NC's. Basically the list composes as ones who label great. I disagree with a few but they're there. Feel free to find more but they have to have had most of their career in high end organizations. I found it a bit interesting.

Jon Jones - 24 wins without a loss
Cormier - 15
Anderson - 1
GSP - 7
Khabib -27
Fedor - 30
Aldo - 7
Valesquez -9
McGrego my eggo - 3

I'm curious about Wanderlei, Shogun and Rampage or even Chuck and Cro-Cop but I got too lazy to do anymore. This also doesn't reflect how well a fighter has grown because I hear that shit storm coming.

Barao - 0 (and then went unbeaten in his next 33 fights)

bernard hopkins for example lost his debut as a pro. cyborg did as well

giphy.gif

Uh... Fedor lost after 4 wins.
View attachment 509693
That loss is a major outlier from the others. The consensus at the time was he was never beaten. But if you want to get super technical with the term I understand. 17 seconds worth of engagement without getting ko'd or tapping.

That loss is a major outlier from the others. The consensus at the time was he was never beaten. But if you want to get super technical with the term I understand. 17 seconds worth of engagement without getting ko'd or tapping.
yeah i agree with you fedor didn't really 'lose' that at all, but if ur talking purely about stats, a loss is a loss chief.
<Deported1>

Machida and Evans both got to 8. Until Evans lost to Jones, Shadface KO was Evans only loss so 13 UFC fights one loss.

Bisping was 4-0 before he dropped the split decision to Evans then won another 3 before the Hendo highlight so that's 7. Glover, Davis and Bader all won their first five. DC had 4.

Couture started 7-0.

Back