Sherbro videos

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I assume most of you or some of you at least train some sort of combat sport?

Is there a reason nobody posts videos of their sparring, amateur boxing matches, etc?

Is there any unwritten rule on Sherdog that I'm unaware of?

Once we make it to the UFC you'll see our videos posted on this forum

Probably fear of unholy roasting.

Guys, I assume most of you or some of you at least train some sort of combat sport?

Is there a reason nobody posts videos of their sparring, amateur boxing matches, etc?

Is there a reason why you don't post a video if you?

I'm working on it

tenor.gif

m96jjd.jpg

jfcjg7.jpg
Hello, Sherdog.....

Does anyone remember Richard park and Genghis Khan

This site is ruthless asf. Never post of pic of yourself or yourself doing anything. Ever.
Words to live by on this site

There are some guys who post videos etc in the stand up discussion and grappling discussions sections. That’s for guys who train.

UFC forums mostly consist of Cheeto eating fans who couldn’t do 15 burpees without puking up orange

Nobody trains here. We don’t need to. That stuff is for pussies.

m96jjd.jpg

jfcjg7.jpg
Hello, Sherdog.....

What’s with the tits? And the hair? I mean there’s a possibility you’re not serious about dem vidz but dem hair and titz they for real.

too alpha for sherdog bro

we fight In underground to the death matches only.

Don't wanna tip anyone off

Back