I Hope Ferguson Ends Up Being Khabib's Kryptonite

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully Khabib versus Tony Ferguson is next (though I doubt it will be) and Tony ends up defeating Khabib not just once but twice. Imagine Tony handing Khabib an L in two consecutive fights in a row. He would be Khabib's new daddy.

(In a perfect world, Conor would then knock Ferguson out and reclaim his Lightweight title.)

In B4 @Hitto

Jadfp1U.gif

kamura1.jpg

Hopefully Khabib versus Tony Ferguson is next (though I doubt it will be) and Tony ends up defeating Khabib not just once but twice. Imagine Tony handing Khabib an L in two consecutive fights in a row. He would be Khabib's new daddy.

(In a perfect world, Conor would then knock Ferguson out and reclaim his Lightweight title.)

Conor has bigger concerns. You’ll be lucky to ever see him fight again.

Last edited:

so basicly a perfect world for you is ony when Conor is involved.
get a life boy and forget Conor. he just got his ass beaten by Khabib. he aint no hero or a better fighter

Don't think he wants to fight Khabib.
Khabib would probably finish him anyway.

The essence of Ferguson nuthuggers

most of whom are just Canor nuthuggers who jumped ship once Khabib exposed their idol
Yeah man sadly because they know conor has no chance at all against khabib

Cucuy's ankle pick will be the demise of Khabib
UFC-194-TONY-FERGUSON-MMAnytt-Photo-Mazdak-Cavian-2-1000x652.jpg

Don't think he wants to fight Khabib.
Khabib would probably finish him anyway.
i find it weird khabib doesnt want to fight the number one contender and (interim?) champ.. its odd. i like khabib. his fans suck tho. i also dont like his string of opponents. feels like he never faces the best guys, like he bypassed all the tough fighters in the division

Someone with a great Sprawl and Brawl style can beat Khabib. That person doesn't exist right now at LW. Its definitely not Tony, he doesn't have the fight IQ to avoid grappling with Khabib.

Last edited:
i find it weird khabib doesnt want to fight the number one contender and (interim?) champ.. its odd. i like khabib. his fans suck tho. i also dont like his string of opponents. feels like he never faces the best guys, like he bypassed all the tough fighters in the division
I don't think Tony really wants to fight Khabib, I think they both want to fight Dustin

He literally said that one of his next three opponents is going to be Ferguson.

He beat two LW champions.

No, he’s a conor fuck boy.

"Conor fuck boy"?

Thats why I shouldn't internet right there.

WTF does that even mean and what's a fuck boy? It's some BS so unless you have a talking point...hold this L

Talk MMA.

i also dont like his string of opponents. feels like he never faces the best guys, like he bypassed all the tough fighters in the division
when i read that i think of conir... fighting Max when 21 years old and no camp Mendes are the best names he fought at FW. I remember very good, when i they announced conir vs Siver, i was like yeahh!!! fucking Money, they want to make him Champion. I beted almost everything i had, it was so clear UFC is making him Champion.

"Conor fuck boy"?

Thats why I shouldn't internet right there.

WTF does that even mean and what's a fuck boy?

Talk MMA.

Speaking of Conor load guzzlers. What took you so long to show up in a conor fantasy thread?

Eh I don't think Tony will take much damage but he isn't going to sub Khabib. His best bet is probably keep Khabib in guard and elbow from the bottom. I am not sure what the judges will see that as.

Back