God Bless DC on the UFC Mic

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
This guy makes the events so much better. He adds so much value to the fights and the events as a whole. Every time I see he is on the mic I turn up the volume and enjoy the fights so much more. I hope he sticks around and makes a career of being a UFC commentator going forward.

jzlYrVN.jpg

If you are an MMA fan, this guy is the closest thing to the full package as we have.

DC Bless.

470e2909bb9ea88eb520356fe1fb3758

I like TS and agree with him on most thing, but not on this.

DC is easy listening, and he knows his shit.

Sounds real pro on the mic. Hope he stays.

I had a casual fan tell me, “I like DC on the mic.” I almost laughed at him and realized that if casuals like him, let him do it.

I agree, DC is a great commentator. He doesn’t make anything about himself and he adds a lot of intelligent insight when it comes to wrestling and clinch work. He made the Ortiz vs Joe B fight a lot more exciting for casual fans that don’t care about grappling.

Another thing, DC doesn't say, 'xxx fighter is the best at <<insert technique here>>', every 5 minutes.

I love Rogan as well, but that is annoying AF. By the end of the year, Joe has called every fighter the best at everything other fighters are best at...

DC obviously stands for “da coolest” on the mic. He is phenomenal on commentary.

He’s brutal.

Yeah DC on the mic is great. Hope he stays there.

DC is the man

Fans booing him instead of Jones is why we can't have nice things

Another thing, DC doesn't say, 'xxx fighter is the best at <<insert technique here>>', every 5 minutes.

I love Rogan as well, but that is annoying AF. By the end of the year, Joe has called every fighter the best at everything other fighters are best at...
Joe Rogan is the UFC’s Chris Collinsworth “Here’s a fighter who is _______”
Rogan annoys me when he’s dripping with bias for certain fights. His most annoying quality is when he is so bias during a fight it sways the fans opinion of who actually won

Agreed. If WME was smart, they would keep him around after he retires, and not in a Chuck, Matt, BigNog sense either. Dude deserves it...

WAR DC!!!

14160681-7f10-498f-8a49-d55fe383b0bd-AP18308170660539.jpg

Getting sick of Rogan...
Anik too a little bit...

DC is a beast on the mic. I said this since his debut. If he keeps growing as a commentating, he'll be amongst the best given his natural ability to teach and lead others

Back