Tyler Jeffrey Dillashaw: It's not a loss. I didn't lose.

I love watching TJs fight.....but I think he might be concussed. Crying easily is a clear sign of brain trauma. plus his eyes look spaced out. I hope he rests up well. Still one of the best

Tjs a sore loser. He only looked “okay” because the ref stepped in to keep him from getting more hurt. He was about to get smashes by cejudo.

Poor snake is still concussed...

<6>

la-1547964446-vywobuum0l-snap-image

lol first time hearing crying = brain trauma

Nope. When you are hit in the head and concussed, it can cause sudden unexplained emotions.

A few years back, Panthers Linebacker, Luke Kuechly, was knocked out and woke up crying. He couldn’t explain why. People thought he was crying because he was sad that he got another concussion and he’d have to sit out a few games but he said that was the last thing in his mind.

Watching Air Force One today made me cry a little.

I thought it was the movie but now I realize it was brain trauma.

Thank you, Sherdog.

I love watching TJs fight.....but I think he might be concussed. Crying easily is a clear sign of brain trauma. plus his eyes look spaced out. I hope he rests up well. Still one of the best

I think he's just a cocky douche. I think it's that simple. It fits with the rest of his personality. I don't think it has anything to do with concussions

Guiness Book of World Records Delusion.

Tsnake DildoSalt is the sorest, saltiest loser since Luke.

You got ran over, Tyler. Sorry.

TJ has always been a sore loser but you can't really blame him for this one. He spent 12 weeks making a brutal cut and after all that hard work he got destroyed in 30 seconds.

That shit would be tough on anyones ego and add in the fact he was likely concussed which makes it even worse.

Dude got merked.

Lolz

Should b thankin ref for stopping a brutal loss of consciousness

Thank you, Sherdog.
If you've been concussed before you would know it's not a ridiculous assumption to make.

Was he like this when he lost to Dodson? I can't remember.

Tjs a sore loser. He only looked “okay” because the ref stepped in to keep him from getting more hurt. He was about to get smashes by cejudo.
Are you saying you don't think he was going to hit that one arm single leg on Cejudo?

He’s a passionate dude.

I’m sure it’s not easy to bust your ass in training only to lose in 30 seconds.

He’s drowning in the sea of the Nile right now.

Thank you, Sherdog.

Did the plane hit you on the head when landing?

You probably do have brain trauma but probably from when your mom dropped you as a baby.

Back