Cejudo = Make 125 Great Again. Mighty Mouse = All about me

98bird

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cejudo is the real, people's champ.

Saying he'd fight TJ at 135 = a true warrior.

The guy is already the lineal champ so why not make it official.

Cejudo is a man of the (little) people, FLW is actually interesting and worth watching with him around.

After watching that, Mighty Mouse must have really regreted not taking the TJ fight. It would have risen his stock before the Cejudo rematch, which was a toss-up anyway.

Too bad he doesnt have enough dance partners to make 125 great again. hes literally the only exciting 125 on the roster IMO.

I bet he doesnt even bother with the Joe B rematch and moves right up to 135. 125 is dead. there simply isnt enough exciting fighters at that weight.

Bullshit. DJ wanted to get paid and there’s nothing wrong with that. I wish he had done the fight but whatever. He stood up for what he thought was right. That’s his life and he doesn’t have to justify his actions to me.

Cejudo is also full of himself and using the altruistic approach to prop himself up. This guy refers to himself in the third person perpetually. All that said, he's a great fighter, just like TJ and Mighty Mouse... who beat him in their second fight but was robbed.

Also, you guys giving MM shit are ridiculous. He wanted more money for the TJ fight. He wasn't ducking him. For fucks sake.

Hilarious if flyweight finally becomes popular as soon as Mighty Mouse left

Not only did Cejudo beat DJ. He followed it up by doing what DJ wouldn’t do. In doing so, he beat TJ and became a bigger star than DJ could’ve been.

Let’s face it. FLW was lackluster and that could’ve been the breakout fight for DJ. Instead, it was Cejudo’s.

I liked in his interview when he said "this is about something bigger than me". Everything is bigger than you, Henry

Little man jokes aside, he's a solid champ.

Pretty sure Henry would give DJ a rematch in a heartbeat because of the respect he has for him.

So if the champ you are hailing respects DJ, why don't you?

The truth is that this is a DJ-bash-thread. TS is obviously a piece of shit.

MM didn’t care about his fans just money and titlle defenses. Cejudo is the man

Alpha-manlet AKA power-midget, champ champ 2019

TJ salt days are coming

So now Mighty Mouse is the bad guy? See how people can twist shit.

Yep..

What a badass...

I was screaming like a little girl when he won this match..

I just add that I never cared about MM.

Fuck MM for wanting to get paid to fight TJ after all those defenses and for being robbed against Cejudo. MM did so much ridiculous shit in fights and you guys didn't even care, lol.

Bullshit. DJ wanted to get paid and there’s nothing wrong with that. I wish he had done the fight but whatever. He stood up for what he thought was right. That’s his life and he doesn’t have to justify his actions to me.

He ducked TJ, plain & simple. Asking Dana for $2 million before PPV points when his previous, consecutive, headlining events sold a dismal 115-120k PPVs, is bullshit and his way of backing out of TJ's call-outs.

Nobody gets paid $2 million to show, while having such a dismal PPV buy track record like this. And if $$$$$$ was the main reason, then why did he switch over to One Championship????? They've been losing money for the past 3 YEARS straight:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10/17/17976862/one-championship-look-finances-mma-one-fc-losses

Ben Askren was getting paid $50,000 minimum per fight by One Championship. That ain't very close to $2 million for 1 fight that he's looking for.

Flyweight was great with MM.

The promotion just didn't like him ergo most people don't like him.

I don't blame him for wanting more money, the stakes are different when you have that many defenses. Henry just barely won the belt and they shipped MM out, so he had nothing to lose fighting Dillashaw. The next biggest fight they could make for him at FlyW was a Joe B rematch.

Fuck MM for wanting to get paid to fight TJ after all those defenses and for being robbed against Cejudo. MM did so much ridiculous shit in fights and you guys didn't even care, lol.

Then why didn't he hang around with the UFC for further negotiations? Is One Championship going to pay him $2 million for 1 fight when Ben Askren's contract was only $50,000 minimum? Any PPV points? Do they even have PPV over there?

He ducked TJ, plain & simple. Asking Dana for $2 million before PPV points when his previous, consecutive, headlining events sold a dismal 115-120k PPVs, is bullshit and his way of backing out of TJ's call-outs.

Nobody gets paid $2 million to show, while having such a dismal PPV buy track record like this. And if $$$$$$ was the main reason, then why did he switch over to One Championship????? They've been losing money for the past 3 YEARS straight:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10/17/17976862/one-championship-look-finances-mma-one-fc-losses

Ben Askren was getting paid $50,000 minimum per fight by One Championship. That ain't very close to $2 million for 1 fight that he's looking for.

One FC is paying him and Alvarez out the ass. Also, your insight to the financial workings of the UFC is on point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back