Will Dillashaw fight Cejudo at 135lbs?

OldNick

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
After the fight Cejudo told Dillashaw he'd give him another chance to beat him by defending his belt against him at 135. Do you think Dillashaw will take the fight?

Yes he will if cejudo actually comes up and UFC wants it

The BW contenders deserve a shot at the belt.

Dildoshaw says he wants the rematch at 125, because he wants to be a champ champ.

lol @ Dillasnake going to 145. Max would put him in a bodybag.

Wouldn't mind this rematch but I'd prefer the winner of Moraes/Assuncao.

Cejudo won, ideally he gets the 135lbs. shot...TJ wanting another fight at 125lbs. just shows he doesn't want to risk his title, he is trying to go full McGregor and hold his division hostage while chasing fights at other weights...imo.

The BW contenders deserve a shot at the belt.
Yeah it's been 2 years since anyone but Dillashaw and Cody fought for BW title.

Give Assuncao/Moraes winner their shot.

Dildoshaw says he wants the rematch at 125, because he wants to be a champ champ.
What a joke. You don't get a rematch as a challenger if you get humiliated within a minute.

Ugh come on dude. You had your shot despite never being a dominant champ, despite going down in weight (not up), despite there being other challengers waiting, and despite stating you were going to leave division right after.

You lost fair and square so now it's your turn to defend belt or give Cejudo an opportunity to become double champion.

Last edited:
As far as I am concerned:

Henry = 135lb champ

Dillasalt = paper champ

Cejudo wanted to go up for this fight but Dana/UFC nixed it because they wanted TJ to get the double champ distinction (since they were closing the division anyway) rather than let a 125er have a chance at that. Look at TJ in the cage when Cejudo says on the mic that they can rematch at 135, he welcomes it, then after going backstage suddenly (after being talked to by his team) he's adamantly against it and wants another shot at 125.. because he's selfish and doesn't want to risk anything like Cejudo just did.

The rematch should absolutely be at 135. If not Dillashaw is a straight up bitch.

how can anyone take Tj as the 135lb champ seriously after that prison rape?

TJ has no choice but to fight him at 135.

LOL.

Who cares. He is not only not a two division champ. After cowardly challenging DJ and then losing to Cejudo I refuse to even acknowledge his BW belt now.

7e06e5b9ab52b8d20061740924610933.gif

"I did it for the FW".
To me it´s logic, he should rematch him @FW.

The rematch should absolutely be at 135. If not Dillashaw is a straight up bitch.

This 100%. That's why we won't see it happen at 135. I keep seeing responses in here that it's up to Henry now, but I see TJ completely pussing out and not risking his belt.

As far as I am concerned:

Henry = 135lb champ

Dillasalt = paper champ
Exactly!!! Dillasalt holding 135 belt is a joke at this point. To bring validity to his 135 belt he has to defend it against cejudo. Contenders will have to wait. You can’t claim to champ of higher weight class when you got sonned by a lower weight class champion.

I fucking hope not. Quit holding up the divisions with these fights that mean nothing to either of them. Give me Dillasnake vs Moraes after he beats Ascuncao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back