PVZ shuts the couch riders down.

RespectIsEarned

Real life Brown belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Again! The woman is successful in life, it is what it is. Never have I seen a winning fighter that makes money via Hollywood also be treated so poorly. Randy, Brock, Lidel, Ortiz, Carano, Ronda and more

Let a fighter fight and go earn some money elsewhere without bashing the hell out of them.

Look white knight, do you know what fucking forum you're posting on? Legends get shit on here for losing one fight, lol

She literally beat the worst "fighter" in the history of the company

Ostovich was 4-4 even before today and 2 of those wins came by split decision

Paige will never get any respect from me for lying about shaving her head for cancer survivors. She is an attention whore and dirtbag of a person

History of the company? Have you watched five FS1 Fight Nights in 2018? Doubtful.

This is a place where maybe 2 or 3 former champions are held in any decent regard. PVZ ain’t getting shit

Paige will never get any respect from me for lying about shaving her head for cancer survivors. She is an attention whore and dirtbag of a person
I mean that’s still better than CM Punk

Again! The woman is successful in life, it is what it is. Never have I seen a winning fighter that makes money via Hollywood also be treated so poorly. Randy, Brock, Lidel, Ortiz, Carano, Ronda and more

Let a fighter fight and go earn some money elsewhere without bashing the hell out of them.
We need more context, details, etc. This is a pretty empty post to start a thread with, and I'm a Paige fan.

You know she was the favourite to win right??

Honest to Christ, she didn’t prove anybody wrong, she proved the bookies right.

Still, I thought she’d dominate on the feet, so it was a great finish for her, she’s obviously been putting in some serious work.

I picked pvz to win easy because Rachel is such a bad fighter but she still struggles round 1 omg pvz just can't strike for shit Rachel was lighting her up can you imagine pvz fighting Andrea lee ? She'll get killed.

Unless you’re Artem Lobov you are lower than pond scum on this forum.

Haha YES!

Another highlight reel finish for the Queen of MMA.

k3DXP2G.png

gvSnRKH.jpg

Last edited:
Paige fought her ass off with a broken arm. Even though she lost she earned respect.

She may not ever be a champ but she's tough, respectful and easy on the eyes

PVZ moves the needle (in my pants)

...I know I know setting myself up for another joke there but I don’t care
<Gordonhat>

Back