Greg Hardy got crapped on

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to spit it out of the way right off the bat because I know it's coming this is not defending a woman beater or a terrible person this is only fight related. When else have you seen a referee state right in front of the downed opponent that they're going to disqualify the other guy if they can't get up. When else have you seen big Dan or other referee act like that? Based off of character Greg Hardy can never commit any foul or it will all be see he's that type of guy. However nobody said that to Dustin Poirier or other fighters who have had fouls. It reminds me of when Rousimar held onto submissions too long and then there was one where he barely held it and everybody freaked out. If Pallhares holds a submission a tad of a fraction longer than normal similar to any other fighter it will be handled with more critique because of other past submissionstoo long. This was nothing more than an inexperienced fighter on a big stage. Shit go watch the regionals this crap happens all the time! As Dana White has said if you want to make a deal out of something you can make a deal out of anything. It's because of people's passionate hateful feelings towards Greg Hardy. They are going to down talk any slight messup he has forever. If any other fighter on the card did the same exact blow tonight the referee wouldn't have handled it like that and people's response would not be the same. Grow up people, domestic violence or no domestic violence this had shit to do with that the guy has no fights and is in the co-main event on the first ESPN show. people just can't wait to jump on someone with a bad history and bash their character it's what they get their rocks off of and they want to make a deal out of nothing

Last edited:
The foul was absolutely blatant and non-controversial and I'm certain the referee would have handled it like that irrespective of who it was.

WJV3.gif

Your thread has been disqualified for an illegal text block.
<Deported1>

I'm going to spit it out of the way right off the bat because I know it's coming this is not defending a woman beater or a terrible person this is only fight related. When else have you seen a referee state right in front of the downed opponent that they're going to disqualify the other guy if they can't get up. When else have you seen big Dan or other referee act like that? Based off of character Greg Hardy can never commit any foul or it will all be see he's that type of guy but nobody said that to Dustin Poirier or other fighters who have had fouls. It reminds me of when Rousimar held onto submissions too long and then there was one where he barely held it and everybody freaked out. If Pallhares hold the submission a tad of a fraction longer than normal similar to any other fighter it will be handled with more critique because of other past submissionstoo long. This was nothing more than an inexperienced fighter on a big stage. Shit go watch the regionals this crap happens all the time! as Dana White has said if you want to make a deal out of something you can make a deal out of anything. because of people's passionate hateful feelings towards Greg Hardy they're going to down talk any slight messup he has forever. if any other fighter on the card did the same exact blow tonight the referee wouldn't have handled it like that and people's response would not be the same. Grow up people, domestic violence or no domestic violence this had shit to do with that the guy has no fights and is in the co-main event on the first ESPN show. people just can't wait to jump on someone with a bad history and bash their character it's what they get their rocks off of and they want to make a deal out of nothing
Paragraphs. Use them, motherfucker.

I am indifferent to Hardy. Don't know him didn't watch him in football don't give a fuck if he had domestic abuse issues

However he threw a pretty intentional knee that was illegal

That said the other fighter was an equally large bum as it barely grazed him he took an easy win

Neither guy belongs on the UFC roster

TL;DR
Jesus, learn some punctuation. Periods and Commas go along way.

Last edited:
The foul was absolutely blatant and non-controversial and I'm certain the referee would have handled it like that irrespective of who it was.
Go watch the regionals this crap happens all the time people just want to pile on Greg Hardy. How many fist fights have you been in when you have a lack of experience you're not thinking about rules you're just reacting .I guarantee you Greg Hardy is scared when he fights I don't care what demeanor he has when you're young like that you're nervous and you do crap like that out of fear and aggression. the more fights you have you become relaxed and you can hear your corner in the fight, you can hear the referee you know the rules etc

Look people just don’t like the guy , world
Champions make this same mistake . The rule is dumb. Eddie a world champion made this Mistake . Shit ponzi was allowed too fucking eye rake Gunni. Ref fucked up announcing the dude could have won. Imagine the ref yelling at Jon Jones opponent , if you can’t see I will dq him

Look people just don’t like the guy , world
Champions make this same mistake . The rule is dumb. Eddie a world champion made this Mistake . Shit ponzi was allowed too fucking eye rake Gunni. Ref fucked up announcing the dude could have won. Imagine the ref yelling at Jon Jones opponent , if you can’t see I will dq him
Somebody gets it!!!!

Go watch the regionals this crap happens all the time people just want to pile on Greg Hardy. How many fist fights have you been in when you have a lack of experience you're not thinking about rules you're just reacting .I guarantee you Greg Hardy is scared when he fights I don't care what demeanor he has when you're young like that you're nervous and you do crap like that out of fear and aggression. the more fights you have you become relaxed and you can hear your corner in the fight, you can hear the referee you know the rules etc
Sure, but you can see plenty of DQs in the UFC with circumstances a lot less blatant. Most recently I think was Harris vs Godbeer, which was a full DQ with many more borderline circumstances. In this case the referee followed the rules precisely. Hardy landed a knee that was plainly illegal, and the doctors /officials ruled his opponent unable to continue. Anything else would have been the incorrect call.

My main issue is that the other guy was clearly capable of fighting after resting a couple of minutes but pretend he wasn't to grab a easy victory.

Sure, but you can see plenty of DQs in the UFC with circumstances a lot less blatant. Most recently I think was Harris vs Godbeer, which was a full DQ with many more borderline circumstances. In this case the referee followed the rules precisely. Hardy landed a knee that was plainly illegal, and the doctors /officials ruled his opponent unable to continue. Anything else would have been the incorrect call.
so you're supposed to announce right in the presence of the guy that's laying there milking the situation that if you don't get up I will youwin.

Crowder won against domestic violence

Might have not been the win he wanted but he won for Rachel.

Justice prevailed!!

Back